Desert Strike Units

WERE-Wolf

Reaction score
Is there anyway to get access to them? Like the Slugalisk and all the various new zerg buildings? I'm currently using the ''campaign'' units but I can't find most of them. Did they use a string or am I missing something?

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
I'm guessing you're talking about some custom game. In that case it's probably not a default unit in the editor, you have to create it yourself. It might also use imported models that are not in the editor.

I do know that there is no "slugalisk" in the editor. At least I'm very sure of it.

WERE-Wolf

Reaction score
I'm guessing you're talking about some custom game. In that case it's probably not a default unit in the editor, you have to create it yourself. It might also use imported models that are not in the editor.

I do know that there is no "slugalisk" in the editor. At least I'm very sure of it.

Do you think it would help if I posted the pictures of the units to help me find where they got it or do I have ge tin contact with that map maker? Because between you and me, I doupt the units are from amateurs, they look professionally done.

Siretu

Reaction score
Do you think it would help if I posted the pictures of the units to help me find where they got it or do I have ge tin contact with that map maker? Because between you and me, I doupt the units are from amateurs, they look professionally done.

Post some pictures and we can determine if it's custom models or not. If it's custom models, I guess you'll have to ask the creator of Desert Strike.

WERE-Wolf

Reaction score
Post some pictures and we can determine if it's custom models or not. If it's custom models, I guess you'll have to ask the creator of Desert Strike.

here:

aeno8j.jpg

Siretu

Reaction score
I remember seeing the zerg tower in the bottom left of the picture in the campaign on the zeratul mission where you go around to the overmind's tentacles. It was on an island only accessible through blink. I might be wrong though.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.