Defense Desert Survivor [Vampirism Alike But...]

Exuro.

I have made a new introduction. hopefully they will know now.

Current Progress for next version:
-Added New Slayer: Shadow King (Very Nifty Model :D )

-Team Mode is now completed (Players can now type -Ally [Color/Number] the chosen player will recieve a dialog @ Accept or Decline. If accepted the players peasant will be moved to the asking players location.

-Scrapped the old Intro to a hole new Cinematic for both Survivors and Slayers. Its Short (24 Seconds) but should explain most in a short time so it doesnt "harass" the players who currently know the game. (This also gives all survivors 10-20 Seconds more to build where they before were reading).

-Made the ability "Destroy Box" A LOT faster, almost instant actually. (Working on Shockwave)

Still working on the rest.

Exuro.

Should work now

Alright, Lots of new changes including a total change in how you build etc. and your peasants are now able to walk trough buildings at free will. Peasants have also gotten double the movement speed and more changes, read the changelog etc.

Please test my map and see what you like and what you dont and give me some good criticism :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    oh shit Hatebreeder is on the site
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Site Log, 1/7/22: TH changed his avatar today. Speculation among the crew is that this heralds the end times are upon us. Only time will tell.
    +1
  • jonas jonas:
    TH changed profile pictures before no hasty conclusions
  • jonas jonas:
    didn't he used to have just TH in blue letters or something like that?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I have had a number of different profile pics in the past - I just changed it to the NUON award pic because there is stuff going on with NUON right now hint hint
  • The Helper The Helper:
    plus I just added an Atari Jaguar forum lol maybe Ghan is right about the end times lol
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If I can get this NUON stuff going that is going to be good
  • The Helper The Helper:
    on a side note and totally out of nowhere I am buying a bass guitar and am going to try and learn it
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am about to go to a friends house and dig his Atari Jaguar collection out of the attic and get it ready to sell
  • The Helper The Helper:
    and my friend is such a slacker he could only put his hands on the base jag and cd unit no wires, power supply or games they are still buried somewhere in the attic for another time.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    250 Members online and most of them looking at American Airlines below economy class post that I bumped the other day LOL
  • The Helper The Helper:
    actually 249 guest not members
  • Varine Varine:
    Is there even 250 members that have logged in in the last couple years? I feel like there's maybe 30 of us
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not tracking that stat but I would have to say probably not
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Would like to get some annual forum statistics report.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    there are stats in the xenforo forum admin section and we have matomo stats we started collecting beginning of the year so we will not have annual on that until next year
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I thought you had keys to the bathroom Tom? Ghan does Tom have access to the stats thread in the bathroom
  • The Helper The Helper:
    since I started jacking with the bots on the site we doubled our page views on the site in a week lol
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I have been having lots of fun
  • The Helper The Helper:
    we have had like 6000 views of the American Airlines economy class thread in the last week
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I ought to stick a travel affiliate link or something on that page to try and monetize that they are just going there and leaving it might even be bots I am not sure
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I just got into it with the Atari VCS Facebook Moderator I started trolling him and almost got banned
  • The Helper The Helper:
    They deleted one of my posts one time so I was trolling him on a help post I put up because I am evil I guess and bored and the guy handled it well I loved his attitude Atari has a good social media presence even if they do not have many games.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The French Atari they call them even though they are like totally based in America they just have French Money coming in. Gotta love it

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome