Defense Desert Survivor [Vampirism Alike But...]

Leazy

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
You trying to play this alone?

If there are no Slayers in game it wont work. and give victory to all survivors.

How could I think that a map like this is the most fun I have ever played unless I play it with other people? :p I always play it with full house.

Leazy

Reaction score
To Fix

• Remove slaves when you turn into a minion (else Protectors can feed on them).
  • Disable the team-attack, I killed all other players in my team with a protector :p
  • Change the tool tip for protectors.
  • Increase the value of gold / make it easier to get lumber, I had 1 million gold but no lumber since they camped so it was worthless. (Maybe you should be able to convert gold into lumber)?
  • When we was two players left in the Survivors team we got defeated.

Exuro.

Reaction score
Ok im looking into that. thanks Leazy

Fixed - Remove slaves when you turn into a minion (else Protectors can feed on them).

Fixed - Disable the team-attack, I killed all other players in my team with a protector

Fixed - Change the tool tip for protectors.

Fixing Now - Increase the value of gold / make it easier to get lumber, I had 1 million gold but no lumber since they camped so it was worthless. (Maybe you should be able to convert gold into lumber)?

Fixed - When we was two players left in the Survivors team we got defeated.
(This will have to be retested thou. I think the problem was that when a player left as a survivor i have trigger thats sets the survivor amount 1 less. but i pick all units when a player leaves and kills them, which would trigger the Worker getting killed which reduces the survivor amount further by 1 resulting in defeat when not all survivors were actually dead)

Leazy

Reaction score
Ok im looking into that. thanks Leazy

Fixed - Remove slaves when you turn into a minion (else Protectors can feed on them).

Fixed - Disable the team-attack, I killed all other players in my team with a protector

Fixed - Change the tool tip for protectors.

Fixing Now - Increase the value of gold / make it easier to get lumber, I had 1 million gold but no lumber since they camped so it was worthless. (Maybe you should be able to convert gold into lumber)?

Fixed - When we was two players left in the Survivors team we got defeated.
(This will have to be retested thou. I think the problem was that when a player left as a survivor i have trigger thats sets the survivor amount 1 less. but i pick all units when a player leaves and kills them, which would trigger the Worker getting killed which reduces the survivor amount further by 1 resulting in defeat when not all survivors were actually dead)

Alright, great :) I would love to play it again when those things are fixed ^^

Exuro.

Reaction score
ill put the map up when its fixed, also working on another anoying thing.

The Death King selection size is way to big, making it hard to select things around him or behind him.

Not really sure how to improve.. i could make a trade function in research center so you can swap gold into wood. this would ofcourse be expensive thou. like 10.000g for 1 wood.. but then i could also add the function of randomly dropped lumber from things slayers kill @ vampirism...

Leazy

Reaction score
ill put the map up when its fixed, also working on another anoying thing.

The Death King selection size is way to big, making it hard to select things around him or behind him.

Not really sure how to improve.. i could make a trade function in research center so you can swap gold into wood. this would ofcourse be expensive thou. like 10.000g for 1 wood.. but then i could also add the function of randomly dropped lumber from things slayers kill @ vampirism...

Yeah, add some profit from killing a slayer, and maybe add more upgrades, like increase attack range on towers, tower dmg, maybe add some auto-cast spells to some towers after upgrades. And maybe, add a spell that destroys boxes based on shock wave (destroys all boxes in the line you cast).

Exuro.

Reaction score
Fixed - Death King Selection size was to big making it unable to target things nearby him.

Added - 10% Chance that destroyed structures drop lumber (Can only be picked up by Protectors and Slayers)

Exuro.

Reaction score
Leazy please test this version and feed me with idea´s and more bugs to be fixed hehe:

Moved Link to first page

Exuro.

Reaction score
no worries.. others can try aswell ofc.. hehe

Still some bugs.. the added upgrades makes the survivors insane.. and the feeding slayers kinda doubles the slayers lvl hah

Exuro.

Reaction score
Re-uploaded newest version.. this version contains the new tower upgrades and lumber drop from destroyed buildings.. what i need testet is the balancing and possible changes to the new upgrades.

Next version:
I will be starting to make some special items for the slayers and perhaps add a Protector shop aswell.

Leazy

Reaction score
Alright, try to fix this

• Upgraded slaves are not good enough for their price
  • Try removing the limit of towers for atleast those for 10g? Atleast I hate the restriction :p
  • Make some system to move backwards and forwards of walls, its a pain in the ass when a bug ouccours and you get teleported in front of the wall, then you gotta destroy it and start all over again =/
  • Make 3 slaves to start with (or whats the maximum you can have without a farm?), so people don't forget it, also tips people about it. Add quest information, on for example how to get lumber (I did not get it the first time).

Exuro.

Reaction score
Ok ill work on that.. i have alrdy added quests in the next version.

EDIT: Misunderstanding :D

Exuro.

Reaction score
bumb for more Feedback on the map at its current stage and ideas/bugs!

Thanks
Exuro.

Exuro.

Reaction score
Need some testers please.

I have added a lot of new stuff just need someones opinions and idea´s!!

Kinda wanna figure out if this map got potential or i should scrap it...

Thanks

Charapanga

Reaction score
This map has more potential than you think, it needs faster destroying of crates, like a shockwave or that the builder can atack and destroy crates, also, you need more upgrades for the walls, towers, also you should make a portal to other people's towns if anyone wants to build together, but they must both agree, and the visiting builder could not destroy the owner's crates, he can only build there (if allowed)

That's all, maybe make a bigger selection for the Vampires/titans, like satan or something, and more spells for them also, command/unholy/endurace auras wont hurt, so they can work together perfectly. and make the text (You should gain some levels before atacking) and a ping on the map, so that noobs dont die in the first 3 minutes...

Exuro.

Reaction score
Thanks a lot Charapanga for the feedback.

Crates
Well i kinda wanna replace the current "Single Box Destroy" ability to an instant one so you dont have to wait for that fireball.
Shockwave have been suggested by many so i think next version will have that.

Towers
More tower variations is always good, so defitnally noted.

Portal/TeamBuilding
I already had this suggested by many on battlenet, and im thinking of something like a player types "Team [Color]" and the color then gets a dialog etc to either accept or decline.

Slayers
This is also important, atm the 2 slayers are pretty much identical, but im planning on having 4 types which all have the current 4 abilities they have now, BUT with 2 Special abilities each. in total of 6 Abilities.

Ping/Text
I alrdy added Pinging under the Survivor Intro, i can do that aswell for Slayers if thats what you mean?

Thanks

Charapanga

Reaction score
I want the slayers to know not to attack builders right away or they die, so they gain some levels on the level thingy..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.