Design Requests (Xenforo)

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Like I said in the Chat, I will be working on some Customization for Xenforo. Many of the stuff I will be doing is stuff that I know has been popular on the Inn where we use Xenforo.

However if you have any requests for how the site looks please let me know. I will try my best ability to accommodate everyone's needs, wants and suggestions.

It should be noted that I do not do image editing, by Design I mean how content is delivered, presented in the forum and the features within Xenforo.

An example of this, is if you would like having post counts in the member user information on very post, or stick threads having red titles, etc.

I have done many elaborate to simplistic things with Xenforo, and as I said, I will try to undertake anything necessary.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
It would be nice to implement a "Set text display to serif/sans-serif" options in the Settings.

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
Well as you already kinda suggested, the stickied threads need to stand out much more than the other threads (something like a coloured background will do the trick).

Also when searching for new threads, the forum the threads belong to should be much clearer/bolder/bigger. I tend to use this feature to get all the recent activity and scan through by forum rather than thread title. But with the forum title being small and gray with a white background, it makes it much harder to do. Does this make sense?

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would like post counts to be back on all posts, if possible.

Wizard

:)
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't get what you mean.
He means that he wants to be able to see an amount of posts on a user.

I personally think it is better this way as its the way we do it on our site, allows for a much cleaner experience when viewing threads.

Wizard

:)
Staff member
Reaction score
Click name, receive info.
I personally think that is the best way, it removes the whole e-peen mentality and if you really must know what a user's stats are just click on their username, cute little popup card will show up with all info that could be of use at a first glance.

For more information users should proceed to some one's full profile though.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Likes and Post Counts in a Member's posts will be considered by the Staff and Administrator.

As for the other suggestions, I will be getting on to them as soon as I have time available.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.