- Reaction score
The Dessert Stock Market GameI made a simple game in C++ that I invented in TheHelper chat. It's called the Dessert Stock Market game; it's simpler than it looks. The rules are explained in the game, but I will tell them to you here anyway:
- There are 4 different types of stock: Cookies, Muffins, Pies, and Cakes.
- You trade stocks for other stocks based on the Current Exchange Rate (CER).
- For example, if the CER says that 2 Cookies = 1 Muffin, you could trade 2 muffins for 4 cookies.
- Each player starts out with 2 Cookies, and they trade them from there.
- You can set a goal, or just play for a really long amount of time.
- The game does support 1-player.
If you want anymore information, or if you have feedback, please post it here.
- Add a version using money
- Typing c, m, p, and a instead of Cookies, Muffins, Pies, and Cakes DONE
- Add an objective DONE
- Make sure you can't enter incorrect values DONE
- Allow for 1-player gameplay DONE
- Add a version number DONE
- Fix pies to cakes DONE
- Change the exe name to Dessert Stock Market DONE
- Get results from the poll
- Collect feedback
- Improve the game
The file attached to this post. (Or just click the attachment)
300.6 KB Views: 280