Dessert Stock Market Game

Do you want the game to keep the decimals or not?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gwypaas

hook DoNothing MakeGUIUsersCrash
Reaction score
You can use C++ in a chat room but then you need to use sockets.

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
Well, after two months, I'd like to say I've been working really hard to make a totally revamped game, but I really haven't. It's updated to version 2.6.5; the bugs should be fixed, and if they aren't please let me know. I would still like to improve this game, so please post any and all feedback you have. Thanks :thup:

Knight7770

Reaction score
That's not possible if you have the latest version. Typing m and then 2 will result in an error if you have no muffins. Since you don't start with any muffins, you should receive an error.

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
Strange Bug. (SS + Text)

Cheesy: 54 cookies; 0 muffins; 0 pies; 0 cakes
CER: 1 cookies = 1 muffin | 2 muffins = 1 pie | 0.25 pies = 1 cake
Cheesy, which stock would you like to trade?
Enter c for Cookies; m for Muffins; p for Pies; a for Cakes
c
How much of the stock would you like to trade? (Don't trade more than you have!)
You have entered an incorrect value. Please try again.
c
How much of the stock would you like to trade? (Don't trade more than you have!)
You have entered an incorrect value. Please try again.

Screenshot:

45518597ny3.png

:confused:

Other than the few bugs here and there, it's a pretty addicting game! The hotkeys for the stocks can be a bit confusing at time, and I don't really understand what it means when the CER values turn green or red.

--------------------------------------------
[edit]

Bug #2!

The exchange rate for pies to cakes is staying the same, but all the others are changing.
I refreshed the exchange rate about 20-30 times. (enter c, then 0).

Cheesy: 0 cookies; 0 muffins; 0 pies; 216 cakes
CER: 6 cookies = 1 muffin | 8 muffins = 1 pie | 0.25 pies = 1 cake

Also, a suggestion. Rather than having to select a stock THEN enter zero, why not just enter 0 for the stock type and skip the rest?

Knight7770

Reaction score
Bug #1: I have run into that a few times myself. Just try entering 53 or 52 and it should clear up.

Bug #2: You need to do some trading with cakes or pies to get it to change.

The CER value turns green or red when the "stock" goes up or down (or at least it's supposed to). It doesn't really mean anything.

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
Another bug. (Small). No SS required.
The exchange rate for P to A is -> 0.25 pies = 1 cake. However when I traded 1 cake ino pies, I should have recieved 0.25 pies, but I got 4 of them. :p

[edit]
Not a small bug. Because the exchange rate is never changing for Pies to Cakes, (Yes I traded with them and they are the same) mixing with my most recent bug post, I have infinite stocks because I can just trade them back and forth. :p

[edit2]

ANOTHER bug. :)P)
I traded 2800 cakes into pie stocks and it crashed.

[edit3]

Bug again. (Small) When the exchange rate for a stock does not change, it always turns to green. You should change it to blue or something if it does not change.

[edit4]

ANOTHER bug. :)P)
I traded 2800 cakes into pie stocks and it crashed.

Happened again. Whenever you change fairly large amounts. (For example, 7850 pies into cookies, CER = 10 cookies = 1 pie.)

[edit4.5]

For the above "bug", may this be maybe that I'm just reaching the set victory stock limit? If so, you should add an ending screen with stats or something.

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
Very nice, one more suggestion: When choosing how many stocks to trade, maybe press 'a' for all? It can get annoying typing the exact number.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.