Devour Cargo & Cargo Hold

Pigger

Reaction score
For some reason you cannot have both Cargo Hold (Zepplin) and Devour Cargo on the same unit along with their respective loading abilities and have them both work :S

Is there any way to make them both work that anyone knows of? Otherwise I shall go to plan B!

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What is your plan B? :p

Because I believe that since they share the same order string / Id, there's pretty much nothing you can do about it.

Pigger

Reaction score
Plan B is to make a turn on/off ability that will switch between the two activatable devours which also switches the two different cargo holding abilities.

Unfortunately that isn't working the greatest either because if you have a unit loaded in another unit, and change the cargo type, the unit that was inside will be lost forever.

MoonSlinger

I Love using Cheap Tricks... only Results matters
Reaction score
How about plan C : Trigger your own devour

- Create a region outside playable map and blocked out via line of sight blockers called "stomach"
- Put an invulnerable unit there with immolation

- When unit devours an enemy, move the enemy unit to the "stomach" where it slowly rots away.
- Replace "devour" with a "split out" ability which, preferably attached with a special effect
(for visual representation that unit has something in its stomach)

There are further options of share vision for the unit.

Vicboy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
For some reason you cannot have both Cargo Hold (Zepplin) and Devour Cargo on the same unit along with their respective loading abilities and have them both work :S

Is there any way to make them both work that anyone knows of? Otherwise I shall go to plan B!

Or you can make a new "Devour Cargo" Ability and put the maximum number of hold to 2!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.