Diablo 1 and Hellfire

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
So who here remembers Diablo 1 and/or Hellfire?

They were fun addicting games I must say, peopel still play that game online. Afterall, who could forget about Wart, and Griswold, and that Witch from across the river? Or the Butcher. :thup:

Though I must say Hell Fire wasn't that much of an expansion and one could have hoped, and from the people I know, they don't even know what it is. As well, Hellfire couldn't be played on Bnet.

Anyway, Bnet for it is all the same, everyone has the Godly Plate of Whales and he kings Sword.

The main beef I had with the game was the spell system, why pic a mage, with low health and physical damage, when he gets the same spells as the warrior?

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Playing Diablo as a little kid truly is an experience to be had.

The Butcher is probably the scariest thing next to getting locked in a dark garage.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Playing Diablo as a little kid truly is an experience to be had.

The Butcher is probably the scariest thing next to getting locked in a dark garage.

I know, I used to have nightmare about him! And I have never had a nightmare about anything else.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
The Butcher was the hardest boss in the game! I think I remember hiding behind a fence or barrel, and using a bow on him ... as a paladin!

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
took me forever to beat the butcher, bought tons and tons of pots thanjust sat there swinging at him and healing till he died with the pally

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Hellfire is not Blizz-made. From Diablo I, I only played the first level, as a tutorial, but I informed myself on every game Blizz made since Warcraft I, because I'm making a video with all the clips from the games.

ZeroThirteen

Reaction score
I was about 6 when my stepdad got me into the Diablo series. I remember we got DII a day or so after it came out! Man, what a game. The butcher really is scary. :eek:

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
I'm getting Diablo I and finishing it. There's no way I miss such a game :p.

Then the last important Blizz game that I wouldn't have played would be Warcraft I...

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Hellfire is not Blizz-made. From Diablo I, I only played the first level, as a tutorial, but I informed myself on every game Blizz made since Warcraft I, because I'm making a video with all the clips from the games.

yea, it was made by Sierra (SP?) Blizzard got mad with them for doing a poor job with it and not giving it enough marketing. All in all, hellfire flopped and blizzard won't work with them agian.

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
They were fun addicting games I must say, peopel still play that game online.

I thought they shut down the Diablo servers and only Diablo 2 could still go online. If Diablo is still running I might look into reinstalling that game. :thup:

And wait, you kids were paladins, wtf you talking about? There were magi, fighters, archers, and monk. Or am I mistaken.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I thought they shut down the Diablo servers and only Diablo 2 could still go online. If Diablo is still running I might look into reinstalling that game. :thup:

And wait, you kids were paladins, wtf you talking about? There were magi, fighters, archers, and monk. Or am I mistaken.

Sorcerer, Rogue, Warrior, Monk

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Sorcerer, Rogue, Warrior, Monk

Monk!? I only recall 3 classes...

Was Monk a hidden one? Or was there an expansion for the first Diablo that I never got!? :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.