diablo 2 character

alexho

Reaction score
sorry i dont know where this sort of topic may fit. If anybody plays diablo II lod i have a question for my character level 87 necro summoner i have extra skills but i cannot decide where to put them..
i have
20 skeleton mastery
20 raise skeleton
1 preq
1 preq golems and fire golem
20 revive
3-4 summon resist
1 in mages (preq for revive personally i think they sux i like raising ranged revives)

curses to me are a waste to get more than 3 amp i have around 3 i have down to decripfy 1 pt for bosses.
and finnaly corpse explosion at level 19 or 18, which is fine

i dont have anything in bone sheild or real bone/poision stuff. it would be dumb to go caster so i was thinking bone sheild and bone wall but bone prison probably not because id have to waste more preq pts.

anybody have an idea or suggestion of what i should do with my necro hes good as is with these points just with the extras i dont know what to put them into :D thx u helpers

Rad

Reaction score
Summoners are good up until Hell, when only Revives stand a chance. The drawback is in order for your revives to become powerful you first have to get the kills.

Since you already have 60+ points spent, it might be too late but Bone Spear is one of the best bone abilities. Also, bone wall and prison both become obselete by Hell Cows/Baal runs.

You should get high summon resist though, in Hell many of the monsters (especially though lightning spirits as you approach Baal) have INCREDIBLY powerful elemental attacks.

PS: Summoners work well with iron maiden, too, it gives your summons a bit of an unfair advantage :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.