Diablo 2

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I gave up on my Paladin. He kept getting killed. He was a puss. I am going to start something new tonite.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
If you want a tank Melee unit, go Barb. My friend who got me into Blizzard games to begin with when I was a freshman in high school had a WW Barb and he did decent with it. I think he had a full set [or partial, maybe? I forget] so perhaps he had aid... I don't remember anymore and he doesn't play. Anymore, that is.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Bump

Did cows for like 3 hrs today online. Got like 5 levels. Now im 30 and i got ice orb ^.^

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
Now you're all making me feel bad! Would love to play Diablo 2 again (and if some of you guys are on Europe server, I would've joined you) but I lost all 3 of the original discs (don't know how they got lost, and I've checked every single place where they could've been, and haven't seen a shop that has it in stock either lol). If I can find/buy the game, I might join anyone who plays it online.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
I started it up back up a year ago, had a stacked lvl 98 pally doin 50k dmg charging. Pwnt in duels xD

I always come back to this game in 2 year intervals. A great classic.

Somatic

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Im having a barb of 75... am rushing to get a CCB but with lousy luck =/

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.