Diablo 3 being announced?

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
We already know of Starcraft and Warcraft games being created, hence the Arthas and Starcraft whatever. The only thing left is the Diablo game... in the middle.

It's their 3 famous games. :rolleyes:

Turnip

Reaction score
I know that, but still.

The image that they are slowly releasing parts of is Diablo fanart.

Diablo 3 (or some sort of Diablo game) is comming! If it doesn't, ban me and take away all my reputation/posts.

j/k : )

Polak

I am cool.
Reaction score
you should hold contests as to who can stay up longer to wait for the battle.net splash screen update, I wonder who would win?

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
you should hold contests as to who can stay up longer to wait for the battle.net splash screen update, I wonder who would win?

You mean A sleep strike for Diablo 3?

hum... :thup:

Anyway, it better update as soon asmid night strikes.

Edit: I may go to sleep but set my alarm for 3, maybe.

Polak

I am cool.
Reaction score
its only 10:23 pacific time, 1 hour and 37 min left. Right now its 1:23 AM here with eastern time.

sqrage

Reaction score
How do you know? They wouldn't wanna give it away after only 3/7 days after all.

Also, wtf is it?
blizzthingoo4.jpg

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
IT'S UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But... the new rune looks like Protoss' logo D=... And the thing in the middle doesn't seems like hell to me :'(...

EDIT: Pineapple missed it xD.

sqrage

Reaction score
Well it has a diablo rune, warcraft rune, and starcraft 'rune'. Maybe it's an entirely new game, or maybe they opened up Starcraft: Ghost again. :nuts:

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
This is getting weirder and weirder :nuts:... Hmm... I think I'll take a picture of myself by now already... I made a bet, I gotta respect it :|.

BTW, do you think the next 3 runes are from Rock N' Roll Racing, Lost Vikings and Blackthorne? xD

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.