*Orgasms*
ITS EVERYHERE OH GOD
*Orgasms more*

EDIT:

WOOT
WEWT
YEAAAAAA
AWESOME
IMSOFREAKINEXCITINGTHATSWHYIMSPAMMINGITSAONCEINALIFETIMETHINGDONTMINUSREPMELOLOLOLOL ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Pretty sure im done.
Ill give more spam to my friends XD

A

aznsteph

ITS DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 I TELL YA WOOTS CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok but i dont think my 2004 pc would even RUN that game for a second lol....:banghead::mad:

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
ok I take my words back... they've included the Havok physics engine into the game ..... and OMFG I love it.

Rad

Reaction score
Get out of here Uberplayer! We hate you too! :p

I had no doubts about it being Diablo III. It's nice to finally see its real though. Looks great too. Love the physics, combat will be very fun. Hopefully they balance the classes better around high levels so that Paladins aren't the only class capable of doing baal runs :rolleyes:

I have some doubts about the new skill system though. I don't think it will be as expansive as Diablo II's was.

new classes?

any new PVP modes?

Theres 5 classes, only two announced.

And Diablo has never been a good PvP game. Nor should it become one. It's the best dungeon crawling adventure RPG, its not known for its PvP, why should they change that?

Also, I like how blizzard admits they aren't going to rush the game, and will take as long as possible. Maybe it won't be a complete let down like Hellgate: London. I'm glad they didn't actually own the rights to the Diablo series. Hopefully this one will go a bit better. Starcraft II doesn't look so great, World of Warcraft isn't my thing... But Diablo... They can't mess this up.

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
WOOtZERS! Awesome, now 2 great classics are our and coming. Damn Blizzard and their secrets.

EpicFlux

Reaction score
Agreed. I hope Diablo 3 stays as good as its younger brothers :) Seriously, ide hate to see them destroy it with all these fancy PvP and junk like that, I want that fun of running Diablo, searching for Runes to trade and make Runewords, basically the good ol'days back with a vengeance!!!!

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
And Diablo has never been a good PvP game. Nor should it become one. It's the best dungeon crawling adventure RPG, its not known for its PvP, why should they change that?

Whatt? I love Diablo 2 PvP. That's all we used to do at level 99 back in my Diablo 2 days. That and exchange rushes along with MF runs. :p

Wonder if Diablo 3 will have MF.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It is definitely a false announcement. Tomorrow they will withdraw it and introduce the only possible game they could be developping: Diablo 4.

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
I hate this kind of hype for such a game :p..
But... this isn't just ANY game!!!

Whatt? I love Diablo 2 PvP. That's all we used to do at level 99 back in my Diablo 2 days. That and exchange rushes along with MF runs. :p

Wonder if Diablo 3 will have MF.
MF?

It is definitely a false announcement. Tomorrow they will withdraw it and introduce the only possible game they could be developping: Diablo 4.
Lol, great thinking Dax. Noone thought of that (I think)! Now, can you predict what'll come after D4? :)

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
This is probably the greatest thing to have ever happened behind the announcement of Starcraft II.

My dreams are literally coming true.

EDIT ~ MF = magic find

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
MF = magic find. Increases change of finding magic items. And Allows you to find better magical items

Things I love already:

1) Decard Cain. He is in the game! And! Alngong with that, what he says! "Stay awhile and..." "No time for idel chat" "No one ever stays and listens..."

2) They kept whirlwind and leap! Yay!

3) The Witch Docter look sweet!

4) ITS DIABLO 3!!!

5) THe Trailer they showed, awesome

6) Point and clikc movement! Fuck yea! The way it sohuld be!

I could go on for a long time. Everything I saw was epic.

Things I wonder: Will we get to enter the mosaleum (sp?) From Diablo 1?

Will they have the fallen!?

What other classes return! What ones?!

I hope for either:

Paladin, Druid, or Sorceress

The Necros back as the witch Docter.

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
Thanks for the info on MF :)

And how can you like Deckard Cain!?!? IMO, he's a funny old man, but "stay a while and listen" gets really really annoying after... *insert large number here* times

Will they have the fallen!?
You want the monkey boys??? Well, Rakinishu was fun, but the others were just noisy little f***ers :p

The Witch Docter look sweet!
Ye, his/her spells looked great :D

I cant watch the video, says enter date of birth, and when I do, nothing happens/
You can watch about 17 mins worth of stuff at YouTuve (dunno how long the trailer at Blizzard.com is though :()

Reaction score
> 1) Decard Cain. He is in the game! And! Alngong with that, what he says! "Stay awhile and..." "No time for idel chat" "No one ever stays and listens..."
I rofled there :p.. rolled on chair laughing.

> 2) They kept whirlwind and leap! Yay!
That's only, because it had to show gameplay. You can't keep doing that for long in the actual game.

> 3) The Witch Docter look sweet!
Sweet? I say so about cute girls :p..

This game looks quite fun :).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.