Diablo 3 being announced?

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
>>I cant watch the video, says enter date of birth, and when I do, nothing happens

Try internet explorer (I know, bear with it.) Or refresh firefox a few times. Make your birthyear before 90.

And the Druid is a MUST!!!!!!

Cilla

is watching you! Ahh, fresh meat!
Reaction score
I wonder if you can jump down those bridges in the tombs, I guess you can't though.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
DAAAMMMNNNN
Looks better than even SC2!!!
Definitely getting D3!

Haha, Cain is still alive!
"Stay a while and..."

Turnip

Reaction score
testoj8.jpg

Oh hells yea.

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
> Looks better than even SC2!!!
You sure :p? It's exactly same style as SC2.
Yeah. Not exactly the same, but simular.

I haven't played the other diablo's, I probably wont play this one either.

It better not come out sooner then sc2 though!! =O

Cilla

Reaction score
TH will prolly punish you for that Daskunk! :p

€:
I hope for either:

Paladin, Druid, or Sorceress

The Necros back as the witch Docter.

What about Amazon? Better than Druid imo.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Ha! Funny stuff, Cilla :)

Rad

Reaction score
I hope for either:

Paladin, Druid, or Sorceress

The Necros back as the witch Docter.

They will keep the amazon and probably some twist-off of the sorceress. I mean they need a ranged class and a primary caster. That leaves on empty slot which will probably be another fighter-type class (Paladin).

I will miss necros though. Army of skeletons was awesome. But the zombie/bone-wall thing means witch doctors are the new necromancers.

I hope they get rid of charms. Charms were dumb. The only charms worth using were the skill charms or magic find (And frw/fhr if you needed those too). I played pre-expansion alot more than LOD and it was great.

Remember when everyone had a 6 sock executioner sword with 3 rubies and 3 topaz's? And one with a few pskulls?

Hell, remember the term pskull? Remember when 1 pskull = 1 soj, and overnight it went to 16pskulls = 1soj when they stopped the dupes?

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Haha SOJs were currency. It was so awesome. The game developed a mind of its own.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I meant better as in gameplay :p Not just looks

But you know, I think both are very competitive >_<
Guess I'll wait to see computer Requirements, cause this computer is crap D=

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Haha SOJs were currency. It was so awesome. The game developed a mind of its own.

Damn I remember those days, touting twin eth botd zerks on a WW barb. Only ever killed uber diablo once. I remember selling like 50 SOJs just to get that bastard to come to our realm.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Best part of Hellgate was that everyone got there own drops. I hope they do that with D3 aswell, I always hated shared drops, was never fast enough. Damn auto-pickers.

Cilla

Reaction score
Best part of Hellgate was that everyone got there own drops. I hope they do that with D3 aswell, I always hated shared drops, was never fast enough. Damn auto-pickers.

Play with friends. :p
(And I guess they won't change it.)

I wonder in how far you can customize your chars, HG:L did a good job there( - body customization + dye kits etc.).

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
I was the person who got rich off of the luck of runes. I bought the necessary runes for Breath of the Dying, a decent etheral bezerker axe, put the runes in, and what do you know? I get a near perfect BotD with 405% inc damage!

Yey!

I hope the introduction of new runes brings even more rediculous item combinations!

As for classes, the front page to D3 states that you can "lay traps", so I'm assuming there will be something like the Assasin class still in play.

Reaction score
> I always hated shared drops, was never fast enough.

We invented a nice method to prevent that in Helbreath. The name of the method is "food game". In Helbreath there is a spell called 'Create Food' and it has two possible food types it can create, bread and meat.

When we got a nice drop, NOONE was allowed to pick it up. There was always at least one Mage in our party (usually me) who did the 'food game'. Everyone gathered in a row and the Mage began to create food under their feet. The ones that got meat (meat had lower chance to appear) passed to the second round. And you know how the winning works then..

If one just picked the item without permission, he was killed :).

Cilla

Reaction score
As for classes, the front page to D3 states that you can "lay traps", so I'm assuming there will be something like the Assasin class still in play.

It seems to me that this will somewhat count for every char:
lay cunning traps, turn destructible objects against your foes, and use environmental obstacles to your advantage - all powered by the Havoc physics system.

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score

And I was one of those guys who didn't have a clue what anything was worth ^^ Most of my stuff was given to me by a friend (was given a Level 19 runeword staff at level 1 :p)

Well, all we can do know is wait for it to be released and guess what will be kept and what won't be kept :\

Or, wait for SC2 and occupy our time with that :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.