Diablo 3 being announced?

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
We still don't know the fate of Azmodan, Lord of Sin and Belial, Lord of Lies. They had no roles in Diablo 1 and 2 but it is known that for superiority over Hell, they fought each other.

Duriel, and Andariel were already killed in Diablo 2.

They might be involved in the invasion of Sanctuary I suppose.
Maybe it's a competition of who truely destroys everything to get power over hell between them two.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Blasphemy :D Can't believe that there's people out there who don't like Diablo :nuts:

I can't believe there's people out there who don't like Jazz Jack Rabbit ;(, but that's how it goes.

I personally, I have never played Diablo, so I can't tell you if it's any good or not, most likely, I will not like it so much, if this is the case, then like JJR, you guys played it when you were younger so you developed nostalgic memories of it after a while, which will explain why there are people out there who do not like it ;P.

I hope I have enlightened you ;O.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I like Diablo 2, never played Diablo 1, and I was never a hardcore fan of Diablo 2. However, like all of Blizzards upcoming games, I'm looking forward to it. :thup:

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
We still don't know the fate of Azmodan, Lord of Sin and Belial, Lord of Lies. They had no roles in Diablo 1 and 2 but it is known that for superiority over Hell, they fought each other.

Duriel, and Andariel were already killed in Diablo 2.

They might be involved in the invasion of Sanctuary I suppose.
Maybe it's a competition of who truely destroys everything to get power over hell between them two.

Diablo may be the final boss yet again. I'm sure they will think up of a way to keep him in his own game. They did it for Diablo 2, after all.

Maybe Azmodan and Belial will serve under him OR resurrect him as the game progresses!

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
Diablo may be the final boss yet again. I'm sure they will think up of a way to keep him in his own game. They did it for Diablo 2, after all.

Maybe Azmodan and Belial will serve under him OR resurrect him as the game progresses!

The Diablo 1 ending was not particularly final or conclusive, in the sense that the hero took the soulstone of Diablo and put it into himself. So we knew therefore that Diablo was not totally destroyed.

In Diablo 2 though, the (new) hero destroyed Diablo's soulstone, which is pretty much about as final as final gets.

I honestly don't know what sort of new lore they will have to invent to bring him back. The game is still called Diablo 3 though, so it would make no sense to have Diablo 3 with no Diablo.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the new lore will have something to do with the World Stone's destruction (maybe when Tyrael destroyed it as it was corrupted, he got corrupted himself :p. Imagine DIablo coming out of Tyrael xD).

Anyway, Tyrael will play a major role, he's even on that flash banner.

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
Yea I agree that Tyrael will be back in a big way. They've pretty much alluded to it by saying that, without the Worldstone, there is nothing stopping the forces of both Heaven and Hell from entering the world of Sanctuary.

On a related note, I'm not really up to date on all the lore or anything, but I'm not sure how Tyrael or Diablo, Baal or Mephisto could enter Sanctuary at all when the Worldstone was there. Anyone know ?

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
nto sure if this has been posted, but i found a little easter egg on their website, haha...

on the home page you can click the blue gem in the center and turn it purple... what does it do? nobody knows!

i'm not sure how many games blizzard has put that in....

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing Bartuc!

Look what I found about that gem in their source code.

Code:
- <div id="chatgem">
- <script type="text/javascript">
  setTimeout(function(){var ChatgemID = ""; var noflash = ' 
  <xsl:value-of select="$loc/b:error/b:str[@id='getflash']" /> 
  '; 
- <![CDATA[ 
							setFlash('chatgem', ChatgemID, mediactx + '_flash/chatgem.swf', 32, 32, [
								['movie', mediactx + '_flash/chatgem.swf'],
								['base', mediactx + '_flash/'],
								['allowScriptAccess', 'always'],
								['wmode', 'transparent'],
								['menu', 'false'],
								['bgcolor', '#000000'],
								['quality', 'best'],
							], noflash);

]]> 
  },500); 
  </script>
  </div>

However, I have no idea what it does :p.

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Yea I agree that Tyrael will be back in a big way. They've pretty much alluded to it by saying that, without the Worldstone, there is nothing stopping the forces of both Heaven and Hell from entering the world of Sanctuary.

On a related note, I'm not really up to date on all the lore or anything, but I'm not sure how Tyrael or Diablo, Baal or Mephisto could enter Sanctuary at all when the Worldstone was there. Anyone know ?

The three prime evils were banished to the world of sanctuary by the lesser evils who overthrew them. Other then that, I can't provide much specifics.

D

Dragnskull

im STILl wanting to know what all the symbols ment, along with what the secret art "Purple penguin" picture was related to, how did those hint to D3 >.<

everyone quit asking now that D3 is out, but i still want to know D:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.