Diablo 3 Character Classes

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
no i havn't dueled a trap assassin because i never see people dueling with them, which IMO means they arn't that good if no one uses them

chanta45

Reaction score
Well with the new fluidity of the controls in D3 I think dueling will be slightly different then it was in D2, I mean just watching the gameplay videos I can see the new gameplay mechanics at work. Haha they should have arenas with randomized destructible environments for PvP. Would be sick >=]

Not talking about talent trees and stuff, just don't hurt me.

UberNoober

Reaction score
I really don't think Necro would be in the original 5 classes. My bet would be they want them to be as different as possible. I foresee a mage/wizard type class, a physical damage dealing class with more finesse (Ranger, Rogue, Assassin or Hunter), and then the last class would be something entirely new.

Just a guess.

Also you gotta take into account that there will most probably be new classes in an expansion. So who knows what will come, and when?

ZeroThirteen

Reaction score
Necro and Assassin were my 2 favorite classes. I'm hyped about the Witch Doctor, but I'm also hoping that the rest of the classes are balanced and playable as well. It did look kinda fun to hit tiny monsters off of a bridge over an abyss with a barbarian. :D

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
I want some "force" spell that pushes people off bridges, it would be cool to see some water we could walk in and drown people in lol

Emu.Man00

Reaction score
dunno when the last time u ppl played was, but in PvP all good builds are more or less balanced. :S

Rhymer

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I'm pretty certain witch doctor is going to replace necromancer. The two are way to similiar to have them both. Also, i'll eat my hat if the paladin doesn't return, he's the perfect class (story-wise) to kill diablo :)

No pally -> shit game.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
they already announced that they wouldnt have necro >>

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
I'm hoping for a support class that can be customized to fill different roles, (Most likely a Paladin.), some sort of spell-caster (Probably a Warlock or Sorcer(ess)(er). ) and something along the lines of an assassin.

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
they really need to have , like a melee caster class =O.

Like they put enchant foor sorcs in D2 but you would need mad gear for it , and it still wouldn't be that impressive.

I really liked something like the guildwars Rt/A =O.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
they really need to have , like a melee caster class =O.

Like they put enchant foor sorcs in D2 but you would need mad gear for it , and it still wouldn't be that impressive.

I really liked something like the guildwars Rt/A =O.

Or like a WoW Shammy.

Yes. That would be very win indeed.

I'd play it all the time.
Shammys be da best class yo...

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
i wouldnt play it and neither would a lot of people. thinking about it it seems like a good idea but it just doesnt make sense. casters are supposed to spell-target people from a distance and buff allys or target enemys. if they had that class people would only play one or the other. theyd either go barb style or sorc style. barb style being just all out rampage and sorc style cast run cast run cast run

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
I'd love to see the Monk from D1:Hellfire make an appearance, one of the most misunderstood classes in the game. lol i think it'd be neat.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
hellfire?

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
Hellfire was the expansion to Diablo 1

It was made by Sierra (no connection to blizzard what so ever)

finding a copy of it is hard, i managed to hold onto mine through the years.

It brought the Monk class into the game, 5 new spells (or 6?), and 2 new dungeons. You could also enter 2 cmd. files that would give you 2 more additional characters (Bard and Barbarian) and 2 more quest (Cow Quest and Theo Quest) the cmd. file would also turn the farmer into a cow, and changed the lines of the crypt boss so he sounded like a DJ, quite entertaining.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Trap-sins actually have two more strengths.

Fury Blades.

I've got up to 24k with them, I pretty much owned.

Whirl-Sins.

With Chaos blades, you can whirlwind through enemies then pelt with fury blades.

A

AoW

I want to see a Sorceress-esque character. Spell spam is so much fun ^^

And hopefully a nice replacement for the Amazon, never liked her :p

Same with my brother, the Paladin is the one hero he wants to see making a return :D

WHAT THE HECK??? are u kidding me? how can you not like zons, they are DE BEST.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I never played an Amazon.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.