Diablo 3 Delayed

Rapmaster

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Game is probably done and they are waiting for the economy to pick up so people will buy it. Same with SC2!

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
I am pretty sure they officially said star craft 2 will come out first, and this would come after. I can find the source if needed.

In other words, if starcraft 2 comes out at the end of 2009 then Diablo wont be for at least 6 months after that.

But who knows, maybe star craft will come out this summer and Diablo by christmas. Not likely.

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Nah, I think blizzard will release them together at the same time o_O hehehe just something for a world record I guess hehehehe.....

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
Nah, I think blizzard will release them together at the same time o_O hehehe just something for a world record I guess hehehehe.....

I think people would die if that happened. D3 or SC2? They wouldn't be able to decide which to play first, and would wind up having their head explode. Personally, I am looking forward more to D3 than SC2. And hey, blizz doesn't delay stuff just because they can, they take their time making sure that it is perfect. If it isn't perfect, you get delays. (this excludes WoW, they released the expacs as fast as possible, then fixed stuff later)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.