Diablo 3 Game Section

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
The "Game" section on the main diablo 3 site has gone up:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/game/

lots of cool new features about each class, skill calculators (you can also share a build you make, you can socket it with runestones, pick actives and passives, etc. really cool actually, im going to use it when i get game/beta :D), and a 'whats new' section

very awesome, cant read it right now but i am dying till i have to time to read it all!

you can also see all of the skills of each character, info about the characters, etc. theres also more sections but they are coming soon

For the skills of each character, you can see passives and actives, and each active is seperated into different sections, such as the monks skills are in "Spirit generators", "Spirit Spenders" and "Mantras".

EDIT: Wow they have every single spell, active and passive, as well as what each rune does for each spell, man there are a lot of things!

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Items Section Added

They have set up the item section for it now too, with many a items. like many many items. you can also see what each item would look like on each class by clicking on it.

Link

EDIT: I would also like to point out that set items are being carried over! Immortal King for barb, Tal Rashas for Wiz, and the assassin's Natalya's are now the Demon Hunters. Items are even the same in name and item-type (except for Nat's since DHs use bows and Sins used claws, although 3 of nats items carried over and there are a few new set items for nats here too)

Only difference is attributes though

EDIT2: Actually lots and lots of items are returning (with diff stats obv) such as the nagelring, bul kathos wedding band, stone of jordan, maras kleidescope, Anderials visage, chancies, magefists, frostburns, tyraels might, Messerschmidt's Reaver, goldwrap, string of ears, tgods, lidless, stormshield, to name a few.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.