Diablo 3 Release Date??

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Late 2009 or early 2010 I think. They will most likely release the games in order; so first comes WoW WotLK most likely in January, SC2 in most likely sometime between June-August, and then D3 in Christmas or January.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I bet at least one of the currently being made games will be released for christmas.

Probably WotLK.

My bet on D3 would be Christmas 2009.

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
I think they'll stick with their new Year's schedule like they did for the Burning Crusade; but I'm not positive; and I find it most likely.

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
Yeah, a shame that we have to wait so long. But think of it this way: The game looks amazing right now, think of it will be like in about a year. :)

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
In the recent pc gamer magazine, an interview with the lead designer of diablo says this as the final question.

The cynics have already said they look forward to playing Diablo III when it ships in 2011.

The full question is bigger but that's how it starts. The lead designer did not confirm or deny 2011 as the shipping date so I guess atm, time to wait 3 years.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
lmfao if not more. remember SC: Ghost? if i remember correctly they were 2 years overdue

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
way, way, way too early. i predict early 10' - mid 11'

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
Blasphemy! 2-3 years for ONE game?! That looks this..! Wait, nevermind. I forgot it was Blizzard making this game. :rolleyes:

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Blizzard would be incredibly foolish to delay the release of D3.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
Well considering this is Blizzard making the game, the best way to find out the "real" release date is to take what they say, and add a year or two to it.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
lmfao if not more. remember SC: Ghost? if i remember correctly they were 2 years overdue

Was that ever released? As I recal they canceled that game:D

Well considering this is Blizzard making the game, the best way to find out the "real" release date is to take what they say, and add a year or tw

That is as true as it is said:(

But on the other hand, what is there to say that blizzard has not been working on diablo3 for quite a while now and have not anounced it until it is a just a year and a half left of making and then just tease the crowd during that time(one can always hope). And they started reqruiting people for diablo3 almost a year before announcing it. I checked the jobs there really often before:)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.