Diablo 3 Updates!

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
The following is the list of updates available on Diablo 3's website. I will be updating this as more updates are released. As you can see, they're listed by date and the categories of which they're listed in [bestiary, dungeon, etc. etc.] are color coded with links to the actual articles. Enjoy!

DM Cross

Reaction score
Update - Bestiary - Dune Thresher
Update - Bestiary - Scavenger

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
omfg i just saw the videos for the wizzard spells and OMFG they are awesome!!!!! slow time!!! no wai that look cool. also the teleport visual effect is so much better than D2!!! omfg i cant fucken wait for the release!!!!!!!!

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
will you be able to make a male wizard or is it strictly female like the d2 sorc?

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
Well if the other two classes can be male and female, we might be able to choose a male one. However it may be a female-only class, and we might get a male-only class to balance it out.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I will approximate my chances of starting a Wizard class right when I buy the game...

100%

AbsoIuteZero

Reaction score
Wow wizards look cool - disintigrate was my favorite. Most definitely going to play one. Has a release date been announced yet?

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
doubt it. still think itl be some time in 2010 tho, give or take 6 months

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
naw i noticed it too. maybe they had too many people complaining and saying blizzard was rascist?

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
yah, i realized that when i read that all the classes will be male/female in FAQ and also when i saw a pic of male wizard.

lmao i just finished playing D1 and D2 to refresh my memory of the lore, and they are awesome. killing diablo in D1 is fun, he sprays out so much blood!

Kikac_NNGK

Reaction score
Sry for asking but im in confusion, is Diablo III is in the markets or it is still making.

DM Cross

Reaction score
In the making.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
It is in the making but it is going to be a while. Don't hold your breath.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Update - Bestiary - Unburied

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.