Diablo III Party

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Considering the Diablo III forum is no longer present I thought I'd post here.

Is anyone here playing D3? I played it for a while, got a 60 level monk and some 10-20-ish paragons, but I never made it to the end game (paragon 100) because I played solo and the loneliness kind of got me.

I'm a casual gamer, not much time to invest in gaming, but I wanted to pick up D3 again and I was wondering if there's anyone who'd like to make a party and slash some monsters :D.

I'm asking here instead of searching for people directly in-game, because I often got into people who started begging for items / acting childish / acting elitist and I was hoping I'd get to play with some better people.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont have the game. Never played it. I didnt even so much as see it in my entire life yet.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Yes, I liked it until the end, but I got bored because it got really hard and I was looking for something more casual.

I liked from the start though. Not as much as D2, but it was still enjoyable.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
I would be willing to try it again if you don't mind starting a new game with me (slapshot136#1858)

what times in general are you thinking of?

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
I'm on GMT+2, currently I'm at the end of my finals period and then I have a 1 week break, so I can be online pretty much anytime during the day. Can you get online in about half an hour? (I have to install it first).

And no, I don't mind starting a new game, otherwise it would be so imbalanced. However, I'm going for Monk again, as it's the only class I really like :p.

PS: I'm MonoVertex#2314.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.