Game Diablo, Starcraft, and Warcraft CD Key Grabber program updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

c0rdawg

Didn't blizzard just come out with an update? Starcraft version 1.13? Is this program working for people with the new update? or is my starcraft just messed up...

P

Pyus

Hello ..

I believe the installer embeds the CD key in two data files while installing (one or two more with the LoD install), so there isn't a way to do a drag and drop install off of the CDs if thats what you were thinking .. but yes there is a way to change keys and yes there is a program to do it if you like to download and not do it manually skiptkids :)

keyloggers are a pain but if youd like to start your search id recommend starting at http://diablorealm.net/ .. forget diabloii.net they are made of newb material and their website is on a generic box while their community is more arrogance about bnet than intellegence.

also if searching for this program you tend to see chinese characters .. you have probably found the tool because it is made by a chinese hacker but i cannot pronounce it lmao

i might check back here to see if youve had any luck but im not a poster or an emailer so i doubt it :(

im only posting because i found some useful info in these threads .. hail TheHelper

T

team.ism

the cd key is not in an mpq file it is in the file storm.dll (little blizzard humor?)

The cdkey changer opens the file and changes the key.

Same with diablo 2 and lod.

S

skyglow1

Anyone got a CD Key Grabber which works with 1.13 BW??

skyglow1

R

Ragnarrrrrr

Error

IMPORTANT!
You have to be log in as an administrator in order to use this program. If not, there will be showed ERROR 5 and program won't work.
Sorry for my English but I'm from Ponad and i don't speak English well :p

A

Aid Please

Offline CD Key grabber?

I loaded WC3 onto a computer a long time ago, and just a week ago that computer went offline for no apparent reason. While I am trying to reconnect that computer, I was wondering if, without directly burning the files onto a disc/reloading them onto this computer or networking the computers there is a way I can use reverse hex scripting to get the CD key from the storm.dll file.

U

Unregi

grr

I lost my legit copy of WCIII cd-key, and none of the ones online work. Any suggestions?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Wait until we get the new version key grabber. Do not uninstall the game until we get the new version. Stay tuned it might be a while.

L

LocoValue

Any word on when there'll be a version of the key grabber that works for D2 LOD v1.11? I've had it installed since I got this computer 3 years ago with no problems whatsoever, and in the last 3 days it's started freezing in 100% of the games I make, within 10 seconds of creating a new game, at which point the only option is to turn the computer off and back on. The only thing I can think of to try to fix it is to reinstall it, and I seem to have lost the case for LOD.

L

LocoValue

The Helper said:
I will see what I can do to facilitate the update.
Thanks for such a quick response. That would be greatly appreciated.

M

mAdFroG

key changer TFT

Please could you explain me how the frozen thrine key changer works?? please!

U

Unreg434313

Thank You

I'd just like to ay a big thank you for making this program. My old laptop, on which SC/BW was installed, psu melted down, and the net port was permanently ruined, so i had to buy a new machine. i was going to anyway, but this brought my plans forward a few months.

Unfortunately, I didn't have the cd key with me, it being about 7000 miles and two continents away. Until i found this program, I was without one of my favourite games.

THANK YOU!

G

guy lux

tft

mAdFroG said:
Please could you explain me how the frozen thrine key changer works?? please!

hi could you explain how does the tft key changer works??
thank you

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi this thread is for the CD Key Grabber - not the Changer. We do not support any CD Key Changer here.

G

germannoob

Hi,
I´ve copied WC3+TfT from my old PC, because I lost the CD-Keys, but there is just the Patch 1.17 . I can´t connect to Battle.Net before installing the patch, but it dont works cause it isn´t really installed 8[
Could someone help me?

T

Tortus

Hey there,
I just wanted to ask, if there is a chance to get the Cd-Key grabber also working for Starcraft in Version 1.13.

Best greetings,
Tortus

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I honestly don't know if we will ever get an update to this program again. The author of it has been extremely kind in supporting it for years but I do not have direct contact with that person - I depend on 3rd party channels for update requests so I honestly have no idea when and/or if we will get an update.

W

Wrdang

I bought wc3 and tft years ago... and now I have only the wc3 cd-key, and both cd's(I'm missing my TFT key).

Do I need both cd-keys to be legitimate to log into battle.net(with TFT installed)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.