Diablo, Starcraft, Warcraft CD Key Grabber Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

B a l e

World of warcraft

I really need a CD key for WOW is the cd key grabber capable to this game....?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I do not believe so or at least I have never heard of it working on WOW.

N

nregisteredg

helpp peeps

dudes/chick im in crisest my pc has crashed and i chuked my cd case out and forgot that it has the cd key on it so i had to reinstall all my games but i can reinstall starcraft because i donmt have the cd key can any 1 please helpppp meeee

contact me by email on [email protected]

willing to trade a ut2005 watever it is u no the lastest 1 yer well willing to trade that cd key for the starcrat and the ut key work well on the net

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know if you have a Fry's in your area but if you go there or somewhere similar they sell new Starcraft CDs for like 5 bucks.

L

Lord nephi

help

i need key codes and i dont want to rebuy the game for 40.00. i had the diablo battle chest i say i had becouse my wife felt that i did not need the cd cases to the game any more i never installed the game and ofcorce the cd keys where on the cases how do i get leget keys? who do i talk to what do i need diablo junky in need of help. plz email me at [email protected] thanks

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know if they will do anything for you but you can email [email protected] and ask them about it. That way and the CD Key Grabber are the only two methods of getting replacement CD keys that we support around here besides buying another copy of the game, which you already said you did not want to do.

S

Senkin

Ok ppl, since some ppl here arnt knowlageable on how to use forums to get ppl's acc names for the messengers they have that they put up in the fourms for ppl to know I will post mine so you ppl can msg me to get the cd key grabber that works for 1.18.

yahoo - senkinkioken
aim - senkinkioken
msn - [email protected]

A

help!

I've downloaded the cdkey grabber but it didn't work, can anybody help me?

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
What, you guys having problems with the CD Key Grabber? You know it has been updated to the latest version and should work for the new version of Warcraft III.

C

cantbergtrd

well...i get error 5 message too...MAgickian...anything you can do with this?

thanks

M

mynn

still no respond from him... hmm...
are there any other cd key grabber other then magickian's?
anyone hosting SF's cd key grabber?

Z

Zcaotis

link

dead link removed

Last edited by a moderator:
P

poopoo

HI IS THERE AN UPDATE YET?? lost the cdkey bu tis installed on my old computer and need it to use on new computer (connected to internet) i have iso so just need my key!!! its the latest version on it too :s

K

killabeez_2

Program Problem

too bad when i get my cd key from ur program then uninstall & reinstall, starcraft (broodwar) battle.net sais that my key is for another product!!!!!.

wen u know how to fix or what to do mail me @

[email protected]

S

shadowboy607

realm's suck

Dus iny one play diablo2 expantion becuas my real selection's are mest up it's expost to say sertand thing's but it seas web sites and stuff plz help me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.