RPG Diablo: The Secrets of De Faux Xiang

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
You should move the heros apart a bit and the Circle of Power away a bit, I sometimes click to see the base attribute and stuff then I accidently click the "confirm" thing in some games and then I'm stuck with the hero!

Shouldn't be Battle Skills - Skills used to fire at enemies in combat, because fire could mean flame, or shooting, should be like fight or attack.

Is there an unequip skill to unequip items? Or is it that when you pick up another armor then use it the first one is unequipped? Or is it that they stack? Please answer.

Barbarian - Savage
Sorceress - Warlock
Necromancer - Diabloist

rodge_002

Reaction score
Battle Skills part: Yeah I should change that. :D

When you go to the equip menu, you can click on the armor icon and it is automatically unequipped, and back to your inventory.

You have to unequip your equipment before you get to equip a new one.

Hmm... I think I should put, a "Is this your final choice?" thing so you can pick again.
But afterwards, you gotta choose a new game if you want a new character.

Thanks. I'm going to upload a movie soon.

rodge_002

Reaction score
Ok. Please feel free to present me with ideas, I'd really appreciate that.

Right now I'm trying to reconstruct certain triggers and prepare the map for a demo. It's a really dense game, and even if it's a demo, it's replayable enough.

I just need to tie the knots on certain bugs and it'll be up by next week.

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
Try to create a demo map - just make at possible to play for 15 minutes or similar.

rodge_002

Reaction score
Yeah I'm working on that. I just need to fix more stuff. I'm quite sure it'll be out this week or the next.

rodge_002

Reaction score
An RPG. It was originally intended to be multiplayer, but the size proved too big and I already did so much. So I plan to put up a multiplayer map maybe a month or two after the full release.

rodge_002

Reaction score
Thanks.

Demo Info:
-Barbarian and Sorceress Playable.
-Travel through three different areas.
-No Main Quest activated, just one optional quest.

I have a question:
-What video recording program do you recommend?

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Any I would say, as long as it doesn't blur or do anything to mess the video up, and isn't really short.

rodge_002

Reaction score
Ugh... Tired. Working on this the whole day.

The final game shall have more than 1000 items in it. The demo has around 100+, since the other items are supposed to drop later in the game.

Judging on my current pace, the demo should be released around friday or sunday (saturday, I got something REALLY BIG to do).

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Ugh... Tired. Working on this the whole day.

The final game shall have more than 1000 items in it. The demo has around 100+, since the other items are supposed to drop later in the game.

Judging on my current pace, the demo should be released around friday or sunday (saturday, I got something REALLY BIG to do).

Don't rush yourself too hard, take your time :thup:

rodge_002

Reaction score
Eh, don't worry I'm not.

It's just the work is simple, but quite boring at times. I added like 20 something items today, and I had to work around lots of triggers, and descriptions.

And that makes me tired.

Thanks anyway. More to come the next few days.

rodge_002

Reaction score
I'm back.

Sorry I haven't updated and no demo yet. I did tons of stuff during the weekend. I'll have it in the next few days though. :D

On a side note: whirlwind is showy and cool.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.