Diablo?

moonrose

Reaction score
so Diablo and D2 are the best games ever!
recently ive gotten to a point were im getting bored of all my video games and so i started playing these again.
i was wondering if anyone knows any new, good games, that a hardcore diablo fan like me would like. free or costing
i tried hellgate london, its a waste of money.
any others?

i even got bored of WOW and GW.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
i liked dungeon siege a lot, theres also Nox, a game that came out around the time of D2, wasn't that popular but still a nice game worth playing in my opinion.

moonrose

Reaction score
thanks,
I am looking forward to Mythos, and i thought about titans quest but i heard the multi player is completely hacked.
thank you all.

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
you should try Fable: The Lost Chapters
which is a really cool single player game where you are a hero and you go through a story line where you have to fight enemies do quests and other cool stuff.

video

[YOUTUBE]hF280VMjtLo[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]eQbhIbeEzs[/YOUTUBE]

skip to 2.30 in the second movie

ZeroThirteen

Reaction score
After a while of Diablo (long story on how I got into Diablo, an dhow it led me Warcraft and, possibly, NWN), I moved along to another Blizzard game- Starcraft. Sure, it's not a lot like it, but the constant entertainment value is quite providing. There are so many maps based on so many different things that I can't even begin to describe how awesome the game actually is. If you have a good imagination, and you can see good with your mind (this helps because of the fixed model units), buy this game. They have plenty of entertaining Diablo RPGs, as well as a host of other RPGs, and so many other types of maps that I wouldn't have the time to describe how awesome it is all at once. Buy Starcraft!

And another cool game that's a bit more like Diablo 2- Overlord.

moonrose

Reaction score
you should try Fable: The Lost Chapters
which is a really cool single player game where you are a hero and you go through a story line where you have to fight enemies do quests and other cool stuff.
i played fable b4, theres no replay value in it for me.
thnks for the suggestion tho. :)

After a while of Diablo (long story on how I got into Diablo, an dhow it led me Warcraft and, possibly, NWN), I moved along to another Blizzard game- Starcraft. Sure, it's not a lot like it, but the constant entertainment value is quite providing. There are so many maps based on so many different things that I can't even begin to describe how awesome the game actually is. If you have a good imagination, and you can see good with your mind (this helps because of the fixed model units), buy this game. They have plenty of entertaining Diablo RPGs, as well as a host of other RPGs, and so many other types of maps that I wouldn't have the time to describe how awesome it is all at once. Buy Starcraft!
also im already getting starcraft 2 when it comes out(along with fallout 3 and WOTLK expansion for wow)
but if i can lay my blood ready hands on a copy of starcraft then ill try it, caused i love the warcraft games, and i never got around to starcraft before

thanks

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Even if it has been said in the other thread, I would like to "add" another suggestion toward Baldur's Gate II.

Quoted from Wikipedia: "It has sold over 2,000,000 units and is widely regarded as one of the best role-playing games of all time."

Apart from that you might want to try Bioshock. I've tried it and it's fun to play, and the storyline is weird. :p Insane graphics too, I wouldn't suggest it if your computer isn't up to a certain high level.

moonrose

Reaction score
Even if it has been said in the other thread, I would like to "add" another suggestion toward Baldur's Gate II.

Quoted from Wikipedia: "It has sold over 2,000,000 units and is widely regarded as one of the best role-playing games of all time."

Apart from that you might want to try Bioshock. I've tried it and it's fun to play, and the storyline is weird. Insane graphics too, I wouldn't suggest it if your computer isn't up to a certain high level.

lol i can run crisis no prob on full everything, anyways...
ive played baldur's on ps2 is it any different on pc?(anyways on ps2 champions of norrath was much better than baldur's)

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
DO NOT PLAY BALDUR'S GATE FOR CONSOLE!

that is all, they butchered it, if your gonna play Baldur's gate or Icewind dale then play it on the PC.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.