Diablo2:LoD Loopback/Freeze

H

hazedlol

Let me start off by saying that im not 100 percent sure its LoD, but it i have a general idea. When i install the game, nothing is wrong. When i install LoD, nothing is wrong. When i patch 2.72 (most recent) and reload the game, the music begins to loopback and freezes the game. Task manager says its still running, and after about 2 minutes of waiting, it start chopping and im allowed to so 1 action, then it freezes for 2 minutes. If i manage to get the game to work after a computer reset, it will randomly lock during the game and do the process over again. It's extremely frustrating.

I have the newest Audio drivers, Video drivers, and i tried a clean uninstall and reinstall. Does anyone know what i can do to fix this problem?

LoD is the expansion for clarification.

Rad

Reaction score
Well the most recent patch is v1.12a (released two or three days ago), which you can download Here. It's worth mentioning that if you do a full install (with cinematics disc) you do not need your CD to play (similar to Wc3).

However I don't know of anything that would be causing this. The best I can do with the information given is to check the programs you have running in task manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del). Try ending anything that looks suspicious that is running under your username (Not System or Local Service).

Heres an official "General lockup" support ticket from Blizzard.
http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?articleId=20731&categoryId=2625&parentCategoryId=2613&pageNumber=1

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.