Dimension Traveller

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
Well im a big fan of superheroes, from marvel dc to drama like 'heroes' and 'smallville'. I'm currently writing a fanfic of 'heroes' of what happens 4 years later adding a supernatural and scifi superhero aspects to it.
Anyways this is just a short "prologue" type of thing on a idea i had for a superhero.

I made it in like 10 mins so its not that great. Any tips or advice on what you think could be improved or added would be extremely helpful.

Attachments

• Traveller.doc
    22 KB · Views: 184

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
Not the most well-written prologue I've ever read, but it's a creative idea that could evolve into a powerful story. Good luck, brotha.

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
Yeh i find myself more of an idea person. I have great ideas in my head but i cant seem to ever 'express' them in writing. I've also only recently just read a book (because i had to for major assessment) and thats when i started being interested in read/writing.

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
Yeah, I know how that can be; I've got the same thing going on right now, where I've got the idea for the entire story down, as well as most of the little plot twists and everything, all the characters have actually been written about, but I cannot get this damn story onto paper!

Seeing as how I have the same problem, I'd say I'm the last one who should be telling you what will help. But, I'd suggest that you continue writing, because eventually something will come of it, and even if you yourself may not like it, others might very well enjoy it.

And work on your grammar a little bit. Yeah, should be good. Word.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.