Directed Help! :D

Saintbob

Reaction score
Hey guys, well I've come up with this really good idea thats based on a map from SC called 1 Billion Zergling.

I have everything in place, (The map, the leaderboard, some buildings, unit, and a timer in place). I even have a very basic Wave system, that spawn on a time elapsed event.

But this is where my knowledge of Triggers stops, what i want is way beyond me, and i cant get any attempts of me doing it to work.

What i want is a timer that initializers at the start of the game(in place already, set to 60 seconds)

What i need is to have the 1st wave to spawn when the time reaches 0, then for the timer to restart counting down from 60 when all unit in wave 1 are dead and so on.

Now the map it self sees players starting in the middle of the map, together.
And you build your towers and such anywhere on the map, then creeps spawn from 8 regions on the edges of the map, then attack move to the centre.

So for example the 1st wave is 40 ghouls.
8spawn
wait 5seconds
8spawn
wait 5seconds
8spawn
wait 5seconds
8spawn
wait 5seconds
8spawn

then when all the above are dead, the timer starts to give the player time to build up their defences.
Then when it reaches 0 the 2nd wave start with 80 ghouls.

Is anyone out there able to help me on this either talk me through it step by step on msn?
Or let me send you the map and do it for me.

I've seriously tried to do it my self, and i just cant.

Thanks
:D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.