Dirge of the Wanderer (spell) request

irgan

Reaction score
i couldnt figure this out on how to make it.
Dirge of the Wanderer- lvl 1: summons a black cloud to surround enemy units, paralyzing them, and the Wanderer moves at blazing speed, slashing at all enemies with the cloud (i want to be able to see like 8 or so shadow images of the unit continuously using shadow image so the eye candy looks like he's moving fast). does 6000 damage in total. should last about 10 seconds so i guess 600 dmg per second if that's what u need to know to help me make this spell
lvl 2 and lvl 3 just do more damage. 12000, and 20000

irgan

Reaction score
i tried to make it as a level based spell because i couldnt figure out how to make it any other way :p

Code:
Use Dirge of the Wanderer
    Events
        Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Dirge of the Wanderer 
    Actions
        Set rDamageOfLevel6OfPlayer[(Player number of (Owner of (Casting unit)))] = ((Real((Level of (Casting unit)))) x rLevel6SpellFactor)
        Game - Display to (Player group((Owner of (Casting unit)))) the text: (+your Level-based damage bonus = + (String((Integer(rDamageOfLevel6OfPlayer[(Player number of (Owner of (Casting unit)))])))))
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to ((Hero level of (Casting unit)) / 3), do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within (400.00 + rDamageOfLevel6OfPlayer[(Player number of (Owner of (Casting unit)))]) of (Target point of ability being cast)) and do (Actions)
                    Loop - Actions
                        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                            If - Conditions
                                ((Picked unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Casting unit))) Equal to True
                                ((regionOBSERVERS0 <gen> contains (Picked unit)) Not equal to True) and ((regionOBSERVERS1 <gen> contains (Picked unit)) Not equal to True)
                            Then - Actions
                                If ((bInDuel Equal to True) and (((Picked unit) Not equal to unitDueler[0]) and (unitDueler[1] Not equal to (Picked unit)))) then do (Set rDamageNow = 0.00) else do (Do nothing)
                                If (rDamageOfLevel6OfPlayer[(Player number of (Owner of (Casting unit)))] Greater than or equal to (Life of (Picked unit))) then do (Set rDamageNow = ((Life of (Picked unit)) - 1.00)) else do (Set rDamageNow = rDamageOfLevel6OfPlayer[(Player number of (Owner of (Casting unit)))])
                                If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                                    If - Conditions
                                        rDamageNow Greater than 0.00
                                    Then - Actions
                                        Game - Display to (Player group((Owner of (Picked unit)))) the text: (sDamagedBy + (String((Integer(rDamageNow)))))
                                        Unit - Set life of (Picked unit) to ((Life of (Picked unit)) - rDamageNow)
                                        Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of (Picked unit)) using Abilities\Spells\Orc\MirrorImage\MirrorImageCaster.mdl
                                        Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
                                    Else - Actions
                            Else - Actions
                Wait rAbiltyInverval seconds

the eye candy is doesnt work. i make it use mirror image but it looks...crappy as hell.
and i couldnt get it to be an aoe move for some reason, even though it was based on one

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.