Crime Disabled pregnant woman used as target practice

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
ALTON, Illinois (AP) -- Banished to the basement, the 29-year-old mother with a childlike mind and another baby on the way had little more than a thin rug and a mattress to call her own on the chilly concrete floor.

Dorothy Dixon ate what she could forage from the refrigerator upstairs, where housemates used her for target practice with BBs, burned her with a glue gun and doused her with scalding liquid that peeled away her skin.

They torched what few clothes she had, so she walked around naked. They often pummeled her with an aluminum bat or metal handle.

Dixon -- six months pregnant -- died after weeks of abuse. Police have charged two adults, three teenagers and a 12-year-old boy with murder in the case that has repulsed many in this Mississippi River town.

Read more here, if you dare.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Oh my god :mad:
what the hell, is horrible ppl can do ,She could not even defence her self becose of her Disabilities they should be banished to the basement in jail rest of theirs life no matter their age. :mad:

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
What the hell is wrong with people.

Its bad enough that she is disabled, but pregnant.

Those people fucking deserve to rot in hell.

Fragglez

Reaction score
It's such a shame they don't really respect the "i for i" system in the USA when it comes to crime. Would love to have these people get what they deserve instead of sitting in a little prison to break out one day.

Turnip

Reaction score
You mean "eye for an eye"?

This is truly terrible. I hope that one of them gets the death penalty.

DuckieKing

Elitist Through and Through
Reaction score
It's such a shame they don't really respect the "i for i" system in the USA
It's "eye for an eye". It originates from the Code of Hammurabi, one of the first codified law systems. It held that should a man destroy the eye of another man, the man who destroyed his fellow's eye should have his eye destroyed. An interesting note is that this law only applied if it was a wealthy person's eye you destroyed.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.