Disabling/Enabling Abilities...

P

Penguin-

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
ROC WORLD EDITOR ONLY ++ ROC WORLD EDITOR ONLY++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I've made a hero (an engineer) and i want to set his ulti (so lvl6) to repair (human peasant ability).

This is what ive got so far..
====================================
E:
Unit-Engineer 0015 <gen> Gains a level
C:
-(Hero level of (Leveling Hero)) Less than 6
A:
Unit- Remove Repair(Human)from(Leveling Hero)
====================================

I reckon that its not working because its not the specified engineer that is levelling (i clicked on the hero in the hero selection zone), and that once selected, a new engineer is made.
Yet i cant find a way of saying: "any engineer that is created has to be lvl 6 before it can get repair"

I also cannot find the add ability button (but as u can see if found the remove ability button.
I hope you understand and can help.

Peng-

M

Master_Saji

Make a custom unit then

if you don't know how to...then I'll help to the best of my lowly abilities... :D

Wait, sorry :( I don't have ROC editor :banghead: I don't know what I was thinking :nuts:

xPheRe

Reaction score
I don't know if ROC editor has a Object editor
If it has, remove the Repair ability from the Engineer
Then add it with a trigger

If ROC has no Object editor, you must remove Repair with a trigger every time a engineer is trained/bought. Then add Repair when the engineer reaches level 6.

P

Penguin-

thats the thing, what you say makes sense, however there doesnt appear to be an add ability button. RoC editor has an object editor, which includes units and items. So i can make custom units and items, but not create custom abilities. So instead of disabling it then enabling it at lvl6, i have had to enable it, but disable it until level 6.

The reason my trigger has failed ( i think) is that i am using Specific Unit Event, which means you must select the unit that you want, however by moving into the circle of power infront of my engineer, i am creating another one (which i now control) which is not effected by the trigger.

I hope someone can follow this :D

Peng

xPheRe

Reaction score
Don't use Specific unit events
Use Generic unit events and add some conditions like "Unit type of (Triggering unit) equals to (Your unit type)"

Also it must exist some way to add/remove abilities from a unit in game time with triggering
I've seen it in many many ROC maps

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.