Disabling movement on cargo when loading/unloading

Phubar

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Hi, i want to make a ferry train that can ferry units across a river. The train has only to move between two stations and has to start moving when the player clicks on a command button in the command card of the train.
The train can of course load and unload units but i want that it has to stay stationary when loading and unloading and i want to load units only ordering them to move on the train.

I have done all of this things except one... even if movement is disabled the train will move when it has to pick up a unit.

How can i change the load ability in order to not move the train if the unit to load is far from it?

I tried to order the train to "hold position" but it's under the "Move" ability and i made a trigger that disables the move ability when in a station in order to prevent the player from moving the train by rightclic.
A way to solve the problem can be to disable the move command by righclick an let the unit move only by clicking on the command card (i have ramoved the move button).

Phubar

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Solved! I spent 2 days on this problem and i found the solution few minutes after i decided to call for help :)

I've set the speed of the train to 0 when in a station and set it back to 2 just before ordering it to move.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.