DISBTN Icon not working

Squishinator

Reaction score
I followed the tutorial on world-editor-tutorials.com exactly, but only the BTN image works. What could the problem be? I am sure it has nothing to do with the image.

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
Hi :D

I don't know exactly what your problem is, but I'll tell you how I do it that works everytime:

If you create a file in your Warcraft 3 directory, then rename it to ReplaceableTextures, then create another two files inside that, one called CommandButtons and another called CommandButtonsDisabled. Then I save my buttons as .tga, and place the normal buttons in the commandbuttons file, and the disabled ones in the commandbuttonsdisabled folder.

Both files need to be named EXACTLY the same, with the exception of the disabled button having a DIS in front of it. (Example: BTNFeedback.tga, DISBTNFeedback.tga)

Then, import both files into your map, and change the "full path" for the Normal Button to ReplaceableTextures/CommandButtons/BTNFeedback.tga(example), and import your Disabled Button and change the path to ReplaceableTextures/CommandButtonsDisabled/DISBTNFeedback.tga(example).

This way, you can view your icons immediatley in the object editor, and they (seem to) work perfectly every single time.

Hope this helps :p

Squishinator

Reaction score
My import path is

MY DISABLED ICON
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTN + Hail + .tga = DISBTNHail.tga

MY DISABLED PASSIVE ICON
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISPASBTN + Lightning + .tga = DISPASBTNLightning.tga

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
Don't use such long file names.
You're bound to make a mistake with them...

Change the file name to just "DISBTNHail.tga" and "DISPASBTNLightning.tga".

T

twistedtrace

I am having the same problem. my dis icon is green when my hero dies and when ever it would be used.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.