Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Nope.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • What in the hell is that?

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

chanta45

Reaction score
How many thehelper members play some D&D?

And if so.. What are some good items/feats for a "walking tank" style character.

Just basic Fighter-->Defender (Dwarven Defender without the racial requirement)

Got the AC boosting down, need something to counter spellcasters and increase health restoring potential.

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
D&D is Dungeons and Dragons? If so i havent played it but i know some1 who could help you will point him to this thread.

chanta45

Reaction score
28 views and 2 poll responses... SOMETIMES PEOPLE!

And well thank you, and yes that's what it means :)

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I like D&D but i was never a man of the classic set up. I like the Pen and Paper Genre (what DnD is based around but not really the original game)

If you are looking to play some stuff.
We have a few DnD/PnP threads in the Writer's Corner of our own DnDs we play every sunday or so.

Extinction - Zombie Survival Game
Gemstone Odyssey - A Specialized Fantasy Adventure Game (It hasn't started up yet but will be in upcoming weeks)

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
I used to play D&D. It's fun, it's just not something I'd like reach out to get. I don't mind playing it if it's available, but it's nothing I'd spend money buying from stores.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

chanta45

Reaction score
How is that anyways? We all play 3.5 around here, but i've always wondered about the older editions

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
How is that anyways? We all play 3.5 around here, but i've always wondered about the older editions

I think 3.5 is the largest and most sensical (with just a few house rules required).

I play ever so lightly once in a long while, (I didn't log a vote though). Usually for tanking all you need is to focus on damage mitigation, high AC and some feats that make use of that turn you into an un-damageable unit.

Pending what books you are using different feats and whatnot will be available, so you may want to post what you've got accessible.

chanta45

Reaction score
Yah i've got the AC down, I made a Crucian (Turtleman, +6 Con +4 Str -2 Dex +8 AC) with fullplate, a tower shield and a warhammer (That's going to have defending,) I put my 18 in con so I got 24 constitution which is pretty damn good.

I pretty much have access to any supplement within reason, so suggest any feats you like :) Also, what part of Ontario you from? Near Toronto?

chanta45

Reaction score
Good stuff, my DM was actually going to university there. And currently i'm just level 1 right now. I took monkey grip and tower shield proficiency at the moment. CR 3 though, made'im after my other character died. T_T

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
[YOUTUBE]V-7UwvyVzG4[/YOUTUBE]

The beginning of that pretty much summarizes my only D&D experience.

chanta45

Reaction score
That's not good! lol DM's who are way to anal about the rules can sincerely ruin the game, though the opposite situation isn't bad either.

You can homebrew rules you just need to be consistant lol.

Try again! It's so much fun.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.