Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friends got it so i dont need to just go play theres

• No i own Xbox 360. I like games that are not to much and great gameplay

• Total voters

Chaz3262

Reaction score
I voted Wii, but the reason you have there "cheap games", is pretty much wrong. The system itself is cheaper than the other consoles, yes, but the games cost just as much.

Anyways, the reason I bought the Wii, and I beleive most others as well, is the great line-up of games coming out for it. The xbox360 has been out for almost a year now, and what games does it have? oblivion and gears of war? (halo and halo 2 are for the original xbox, but I guess you could throw those in too)

The Wii released with Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, and that game alone is far superior to any xbox 360 game already. Not only that, but there's more games coming out, like the new mario games, the new super smash bros. (actually, ot sure if that's for Wii or gamecube, but no matter) Not only that, but there is the whole lineup of the gamecube games there and ready, which has countless gems that are still great to play.

Thank you and what other game can u get "involved" with ur girl friend

Think about it a dance game where u move the controller around up and down and around. Thats going to be FUN.
LOL
Or like a twister game HELL YA

Demi666

Reaction score
naah i dont like it

its like paying 800$ for a box with microchips in it

i would rather buy a new comp:p

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I voted:

No i own wii. I like innovative controls and amazing games

:rolleyes:

Chaz3262

Reaction score
Kinda sad every one thought the wii would suck and its kicking ass

just like the psp and the ds..................:eek:

Happy V DAY<3

DM Cross

Reaction score
Damnit, I didn't see that option >_<.

Oh well, my vote's true either way =P.

That's because I edited the poll :D You have to point out the good things in all the consoles, and not just squat and take a load on one, labelling their games "cheap".

Besides, most Wii games are $45+ USD.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Where the hell do you live, kid? I'm moving there. Best Buy here has the same prices everyone else has.

The only way to get a cheaper game is to steal it, buy it from a friend/ebay or get a used copy from a store and you'll get a WHOLE FIVE BUCKS OFF! :eek: :rolleyes:

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Around here:

Wii Games = ~$50
PS3 Games = ~$80
360 Games = ~$55
DS Games = ~$30
PSP Games = ~$40

Though, my PSP is Hax0r. :cool:

Corleone

Reaction score
Around here:

Wii Games = ~$50
PS3 Games = ~$80
360 Games = ~$55
DS Games = ~$30
PSP Games = ~$40

Though, my PSP is Hax0r. :cool:

Around here:
Wii Games = ~$80
PS3 Games = ~$90
360 Games = ~$90
DS Games = ~$60
PSP Games = ~$65

Curse you, taxes!! And curse you, with your cheap games, US!

New_U.S.

ITS OVER 9000!
Reaction score
^^^lol, Canada

ps3 over-priced
im not a fan on wii shooters (but the sports games are really good)
360 is good all around (GoW!)

i liked the fact that you could turn the old xboxes into small computers basicly tho :(

G

Ghostface

I believe the PS3 is just a late bloomer, later on maybe in early 2008 is where the PS3 will Dominate (MGS4 Will be out)

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Time will tell on this one. All the companies have money but Microsoft and Sony are losing money on each console they sell. Nintendo never loses money, they make money on Gamecube even at 99 - and make on Wii. Over time as Sony and Microsoft get more units they will start making them cheaper then they will start losing less money and at a certain point the manufacturing, especially for the Blu Ray will go down and they will make money. They all have tons of cash though so I think all three are going to be in the race.

The PS3 definitely has a chance and in my opinion it will not shine until a few years when the programmers start to get used to the new environment, cell processor and stuff, when some more tools come out, etc.

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
No comment o_O.

---

If I EVER get a PS3, EVER (or even enough money to get a ps3), I'd get it only (and ONLY) to play any new FF games they may happen to make for it, since the only thing the ps3 has our good games.
Final Fantasy ftw!

The PS3 is good but I have a Wii that owns in good gameplay

Chaz3262

Reaction score
Around here:
Wii Games = ~$80
PS3 Games = ~$90
360 Games = ~$90
DS Games = ~$60
PSP Games = ~$65

Curse you, taxes!! And curse you, with your cheap games, US!

dam that sucks dude

Wii Games = ~$35-50
PS3 Games = ~$Dont Care-56 i think
360 Games = ~$50
DS Games = ~$20-40
PSP Games = ~$50-60

I live in the us Georgia

the taxes are i think dont remeber havent bought a game since last nov um 7% mabey not sure

G

Ghostface

Um PS3 and 360 games cost 60 bucks btw

The PS3 is a Console of The FUTURE

Just as their saying goes for there ads.

Play Beyond which is Sony's next gen saying of making the PS3 a true Next Gen Console.

as 360 is Jump In due to Xbox Live and junk.

The Wii IMO doesn't have alot of killer app games that makes me wanna buy it. And the game just doesnt come to comparison with the whole Next Gen presentation that the 360 and PS3 give.

DM Cross

Reaction score
the taxes are i think dont remeber havent bought a game since last nov um 7% mabey not sure

Oh wow. That's bad... You don't know your own state's tax rate? :D

You should always know stuff like that. It effects everything you buy, not just games.

NJ is 7%. Used to be 6%, but last year they upped it, the governmental-bastards.

K

Kevin

600$ is a new computer system I can buy and use for any number of games which may come with it, as well as word processing, graphic arts, and my old games.

600$ for PS3 means I get a system with one controller, no games, and only ps3 games are reliable enough to work on it, and only games made for the US will work on it.

Edit: and ghost you are wrong. PS3 and 360 are not "consoles' they are systems with harddrives. They are more powerful than consoles. They require you to download games and features in order to use them. They are as far away from console gaming as you can get. A game console system is supposed to be minus a harddrive, all contained within the game package.

This nonsense of having to go online half the time for patches is just outrageous.

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
Delete this post if you want but ghostface before I report you please change your location.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Varine Varine:
    How can you tell the difference between real traffic and indexing or AI generation bots?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.