Do you want any system/spell?

tjordell

Reaction score
Sorry for that then. My buddy is currently working on you'r spell. Come back later and request a new spell when the one in progress is finished. Remember, Spam of systems/spells is also not allowed. Let other peoples get a chance to get their spells to. It's not only you on this site who want their spells/systems made.

EDIT: ykblaze, So you want the spell to be like HeX.16 now... I'm almost finished with ur spell and then you want another one... Well, then it's just to start over..

tjordell

Reaction score
HeX.16, Check the thread some times, when you see you'rs in progress, it will be done soon. You'r spell will be made in Hashtables i think. Sami is for the most, creating spells with hashtables to get it MUI, but as for me, i'm using Indexing to get it MUI. Much faster and more flexible. =)

ykblaze

Reaction score
Sorry for that then. My buddy is currently working on you'r spell. Come back later and request a new spell when the one in progress is finished. Remember, Spam of systems/spells is also not allowed. Let other peoples get a chance to get their spells to. It's not only you on this site who want their spells/systems made.

EDIT: ykblaze, So you want the spell to be like HeX.16 now... I'm almost finished with ur spell and then you want another one... Well, then it's just to start over..

lol it wasn't a different spell, it was the same thing I just wanted to point out that its almost the same thing and if you work on mine you can then continue with the spell you created for me to his request...
I asked for a charge spell which is the same thing...
Sorry for the confusion, if you haven't started over yet please don't
if you did, sorry please forgive me?

tjordell

Reaction score
Ok, I was just starting up W.E to start over xD
I must, as you all can see, i've set up some rules, and as i must follow the queue. I can't just jump over ppls cuz the spell is more similar to another. I'll try to make hi's ability when i've some time over. So, HeX.16, this time you'r spells will be finished almost at the same time. But that's just for now.

EDIT: ykblaze´s spell is done. Here you have : View attachment Charging Spell v. 1.00.w3x

Give +rep to tjordell and credits to tjordell on usage.

ykblaze

Reaction score
Ok, I was just starting up W.E to start over xD
I must, as you all can see, i've set up some rules, and as i must follow the queue. I can't just jump over ppls cuz the spell is more similar to another. I'll try to make hi's ability when i've some time over. So, HeX.16, this time you'r spells will be finished almost at the same time. But that's just for now.

EDIT: ykblaze´s spell is done. Here you have : View attachment 35903

Give +rep to tjordell and credits to tjordell on usage.

well, its good but he doesn't really become faster...
and I don't want it to have casting time...
thanks for the effort you put onto this, but can you fix the above?

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Unit - Set CS_Cstr[CS_Loop1] movement speed to 522.00

Add this to the init trigger at the end
and this to the end of stop
Trigger:
  • Unit - Set CS_Cstr[CS_Loop1] movement speed to (Default movement speed of (CS_Cstr[CS_Loop1]))

tjordell

Reaction score
well, its good but he doesn't really become faster...
and I don't want it to have casting time...
thanks for the effort you put onto this, but can you fix the above?

I'm working on it right now. And btw, the hero is getting more and more ms. Try to place yourself at the other side of the map and charge the unit. Well but ok, i'll fix that to.

Here's the map then =) : View attachment Charging Spell v. 1.00.w3x

EDIT:
HeX.16, Nononono you've not understand the whole spell. More far away the targeted unit are, higher MS will the caster get, and higher transparency. Like the one in DotA.

ykblaze

Reaction score
Oh, I misplaced it, thanks.
I would +1 rep for you,Hex but I already did yesterday so I can't :(

tjordell +1rep

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Viscious Charge
The bear charges begins charging forward at a speed of 522. It will stop at the first unit it hits and an effect will occur depending on the unit hit. If the bear hits an enemy, then the enemy unit will become stunned. If the charge hits an ally, then the ally unit will become stunned. If it hits a building, the bear itself will be stunned. Viscious charge can go through trees. Minimum cast range of 300.

Level 1) 2 second stun, 100 damage
Level 2) 3 second stun, 200 damage
Level 3) 4 second stun, 300 damage
Level 4) 5 second stun, 400 damage

summary:
point target spell. The bear will start slow and speed up. It would be great if the starting speed and speed is configurable.

Requests:
demo map
vJASS or GUI with easy configurables

Rep will be given as a reward!

Thanks!

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
DuelPlayer, You'r spell is done :S I did send you the spell :O

INCINERATE, No prob, just glad to help ^^. Thanks for +rep and creds =) Just request more if you want to =)

Err The spell looks very different from what I expected.
I wanted like the unleashing power that has the missile which attacks the unit in personal in the video in 0:36. Not area spell. It is like homing.

Videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj23K8Ri68E

And how do u add +rep?
I know its a silly question.
But pls tell me.

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
find some post of the people which you want to give rep

then find this button:
reputation.gif

is at the right side of the people name like........................................................................................................................................../\

click and add :) done

tjordell

Reaction score
Err The spell looks very different from what I expected.
I wanted like the unleashing power that has the missile which attacks the unit in personal in the video in 0:36. Not area spell. It is like homing.

Videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj23K8Ri68E

And how do u add +rep?
I know its a silly question.
But pls tell me.

Oh... I thought you mean the AoE thing it does.
I hope you've learned something now cuz you NEED to write description and what the spell does. If you request the spell you mean again, you will be last in the queue...

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
find some post of the people which you want to give rep

then find this button:
reputation.gif

is at the right side of the people name like........................................................................................................................................../\

click and add :) done

Thanks
:)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.