Do you want any system/spell?

tjordell

Reaction score
bump

Reason for bumping: The Open Requesting is still Open.

EDIT: HeX.16, grantuu is now done with you'r spell. I gotta admit it's really really nice! That's why he wonder if he could post the spell on THW?
Anyways, Here's the spell, Fully MUI, leakless, lagless, bugless, "Errorless" =) : View attachment Crow Throw.w3x

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Its not exactly how i wanted it but i think it works better thanks!

tjordell

Reaction score
Its not exactly how i wanted it but i think it works better thanks!

Well. Does he have permission to upload it on THW? And btw, he have worked ALOT with that spell. Really hard work. Give +rep to me and credits to grantuu on usage.

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
I did give rep to the post you upload it on and yes he can upload it if he wishes.

Happy

Reaction score
tjordell i wanna ask when is my turn ?? xD

p.s. please post the spell in the thread where my spell requests are^^

tjordell

Reaction score
Happy, I'm working on the spell "Bubble of Doom" for ya. It's really complicated with all MUI things xD But can you give me the link to the thread again please? ^^.

tjordell

Reaction score
Thanks happy =) I Love the idea. The only thing that is bugging (that i must fix until it's done) is that when the hero casts the ability, the other bubble doesn't removes. It's still there. I'll fix that ^^. I already know the problem :p

tjordell

Reaction score
Can't you do the last one?
Since u made me the wrong idea of my spell

Well... Sorry i just cant... I'm full of work with the AoS map... I've created 3 spells of 7 for the map... But i promise you'll be the first one i help when i'm done =)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.