US News Dog uncovers human remains at Native American reservation in Washington

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
ill Flowers, 93, originally buried the human leg bone his dog Liberty dragged to his house to avoid police inquiries. Authorities have recovered a near full skeletal body thanks to the doggy tip.

The dog Liberty found a human leg bone on Saturday and authorities have now discovered almost a full skeletal body in Washington state. When 93-year-old Bill Flowers' dog dragged home a human leg last week, he was worried to tell police and become a potential murder suspect. "I was afraid to call," he told TV station KOMO 4 TV. "I'm 93 years-old. I didn't want to have to go to the pen for something I didn't do."

But his dog Liberty did stumble into an active police investigation on the Nisqually Reservation in Washington, about 30 miles south of Tacoma. And authorities have uncovered the final resting place of an unknown human being thanks to Liberty. Flowers originally buried the bone in his own backyard for four days, until his daughter Cheryl Flowers convinced his father to call the police, the station reported.

"When I got home he told me, and I said, 'Dad we have to call the police,'" Cheryl Flowers told the station.

bone12n-1-web.jpg

Read Moar Here.

Hmm a human leg

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.