Doing commisson for free !!! Again !!! :)

obucke

Reaction score
K guys, same thing as the 1st time :) im willing to do a hi-res loading screen background for 1 of first 5 that give requests. Heres the bomberman thing i did for the 1st commission :) Bomberman 64
PS: dont expect it soon though , these things take time ...

Draphoelix

It's not the wintercold that's killing me
Reaction score
Well I want a loading screen showing a goblin and an abomination.

200px-Abomination_black_purple.png

BTNHeroTinker.gif

3/5 of the loading screen should show the face of a goblin, facing the face of an abomination like this example

warcraft1.jpg

And at the middle there should be something that cuts their faces from each other, like this image

cartoon_dota.jpg

Also I want it to have a theme of them both, maybe using subjects from both sides (like screws, hook, cleaver, axe, mechanical arm, blood, electricity, chains, spikes) instead of that blue lightning above me, or using the subjects as border, I don't know, just something.

And the other 2/5 should be just black or something, space so I can put a text/description in there.

I'm very bad with description, I hope the image will do the work.

obucke

Reaction score
K dude i got something in mind but im not sure about What u want me to do ... as far as i get it u want ther faces in the midddle and that they are split in half by something , right ?
And just so u know this might b a bit "not what u want it to turn out cos, unlike bomberman ( which i did from my mind , and cant be wrong when makeing him look like this or that..) both goblin and abomination r allready made characters and i need to make them look like those allready made characters, so theymight now be the exact same thing u want them to be

PS im thinking about splititing the image with their weapons crossing and i know abomination uses a cleaver and a hook , but what does a goblin use ? A spammer ?? :p :))))

Draphoelix

Reaction score
warcraft1.jpg

Example: The Orc head is now replaced with the goblin's head and the human's head is replaced with the head of the abomination.

Goblins uses: Rockets/Missiles, Mechanical arms, Machines, Mines, Dynamite

obucke

Reaction score
oh shit, i just realised i havent sent u the sketch !!! Ill upload the half-way through goblih head cos thats what im working on atm ... :p
Srry for the w8 :eek:

PS the sketch is shitty anyway :p :)))

obucke

Reaction score
Here u go :) Theres plenty of work done, i need to add the theeth, the mouth, make the balance between hair and head realism and maybe add a few more details , then im off to the body :)
anyway , hope u like the progress so far :)

EDIT: oh ya, and the background is totaly different, im just using this 1 for the light source :p :)

obucke

Reaction score
Well, come to think of it , i can make him a hat or something like that instead of mohawk if u prefer :p

Draphoelix

Reaction score
No, I like it like this. There's a goblin that has that hair style.

But can you leave a space either up or down for texts?

Lyle.

Reaction score
Wow obucke I'm really impressed with your Bomberman 64 piece and this one already looks awesome. I like how you take a realistic approach as apposed to everyone else going all anime/cartoony.

When you need a new project, I'll have something ready for you :)

obucke

Reaction score
Thx Lyle :) Well, considering all the advantages CG gives u , its pretty easy drawing anything ... but in my opinion the hardest thing is to make something thats no where near real, real :D so if i someday draw a demon and u say "where did u take that photo ?? " ill be satisfied :)

And as for the project, ull have to w8 in line till i open the next "free commission" thread ...:( srry but theres so many people and im only 1 guy ... and these things take time :p

Lyle.

Reaction score
Haha, ya I can see your quite busy that's why I didn't even bother posting mine :p. Just let me know when you ready :)

Good Luck with Draphoelix's Load Screen :)

obucke

Reaction score
K i did some more work including the goblins body and the backpack for the mech arms (they will be coming out of the bag),
i need to change the way the backpack and its straps r connected , just 2 lazy cos its a little backtracking ... so :p Hope u like so far:)

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
Can I ask what program you're using?
Airbrushing with photoshop?

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
Im preatty sure he stated that he's using a digital tablet somewhere...

Though i don't know what program he's drawing them in. Paint maybe? :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.