Discussion Dominoes Pizza Going Down?

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
I work at a pizza place and we've had 45-50 minute pickup times and hour and a half delivery times... the rushes can get incredibly bad at pizza places, and if you get a lot of angry drunk customers it can be quite distracting, not to mention you HAVE to use the oven, which can only have so many items loaded at a time, and if there is an overwhelming enough rush, yes, it can take a very, very long time.

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
Always went for Pizza hut until we finally decided to try out dominoes.

BUT now that we operate a restaurant (Italian), i get free pizza... ;)

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
I always did say. If you want something done right. You gotta do it yourself.

Make your own pizzas. It's a fun group activity :D

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Always went for Pizza hut until we finally decided to try out dominoes.

BUT now that we operate a restaurant (Italian), i get free pizza... ;)
Same. Dominos opened up recently, thin crust just pwnd Pizza Hut IMO.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Any reasoning to back such statements up?

We got a pretty good list of complaints here... How many more do you need?

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
He just plain said it sucks, while 99% of my experiences with them have been great. I know other people have said stuff but he gave no reason why he hates dominos.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I don't like pizza in general

gameman

It's been a long, long time.
Reaction score
Domino's is ok, but a local pizza place here makes there pizza fresh and never have it frozen. Frozen pizzas shipped to chains like Pizza Hut ruins the taste, and healthiness of it. The extra grease of Pizza Hut later needs to be washed down with a ton of soda.

I don't like pizza in general

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Any reasoning to back such statements up?

Lets see... it's kind of expensive, it isn't very good, usually the delivery guy is late and then gets pissed when I don't give him a tip (which I probably wouldn't do even if he wasn't late because he gets paid to bring it to me), I seriously doubt it's that healthy, they have a stupid logo, their commercials annoy me, I don't like Domino's over really any other restaurant that I've ever gone to. Oh, and they mainly do pizza, which I don't like anyway, but even more so when it's made by a totally incompetent high schooler, or drop out, who is incapable of getting a worthwhile job and probably hates working there because he or she doesn't get paid enough so doesn't really care. Seriously, does the idea of baking what is basically shitty bread covered in a bunch of things sound good?

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
I live in the Bronx and the Dominoes there is very good. I am in Virginia right now and I have had Dominoes twice within 2 weeks. The service was fantastic. They brought me 2 pizzas in 30 minutes. They came at my door with everything in a nice warm insulated bag. Not to mention one of the days I ordered it the wind gust had picked up to 70 mph.

I am completely satisfied with them.

Now if only they could make bigger pizzas, and bigger slices :rolleyes:

Varine

Reaction score
I'm in Manhatten and I go to places where they have food that doesn't appear to have been deepfried shortly before I get it. Like this little Asian guy that makes me cashews. Those are deepfried right before I get them, but when I touch the cashews they don't feel like it's going to fall apart. He also makes me these little cake things that are pretty good too. You should go find him. He has a little cart that he pushes around the south side.

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I'm in Manhatten and I go to places where they have food that doesn't appear to have been deepfried shortly before I get it. Like this little Asian guy that makes me cashews. Those are deepfried right before I get them, but when I touch the cashews they don't feel like it's going to fall apart. He also makes me these little cake things that are pretty good too. You should go find him. He has a little cart that he pushes around the south side.

Yeah they have someone like that in Brooklyn Heights.

Varine

Reaction score
Yeah they have someone like that in Brooklyn Heights.

They probably have them everywhere but I like listening to him yell at me. For some reason he never just talks, he yells everything.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.