Done School

DogOfHavoc

Future Tragedy
Reaction score
So school is out for the summer, took my last exam this morning. When do you fellas get off the old academic grind?

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've got 7 weeks to go.
:(

GooS

Azrael
Reaction score
1 year - 1 week ago, not saying I wont study more in the future, but as it is now, I'm done :)

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I'm off for this week then back afterwards for the last week.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
You lucky little bastards:( I was finished with school two years ago, and I miss it really much, you don't know how lucky you are having consistant stuff to do each day and have some place to go on a regular basis:(

When you quit school and you don't have a job already, atleast in sweden, your pretty much screwed without a drivers license:( So be sure to get either of those people, or both if your lucky enought:thup:

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
Next week is my last of high school.

Which is a little creepy; our district schedule makes it so that during my last week of school, at one point it will have been exactly 666 weeks since entering kindergarten.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
I'm taking a final tomorrow morning, goin through the school day and then I'm done!

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
7 weeks :(

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
Three more years of high school. Undecided on secondary schooling. Have been celebrating summer vacation for a week now.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
After this year, I only have 1 year left. :)

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I got done a few years ago. Then I got totally wasted and then that was the end of that kind of stuff.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.