Spell
Spell Channel
Spell Slam
Death
Decay Flesh
Decay Bones
Portrait
Portrait Talk

>Provided test map if you want to download that instead.
refer to the testmap to see how to import it into your map like its done in the test map.

;)Do NOT modify or redistribute this model in any way.
Give Credit to "Sephiroth_VII"
;)

comments & criticisim plz.

Attachments

• DOOMBEAST V1.0.zip
    229.1 KB · Views: 706
  • DOOMBEAST V1.0.w3x
    289.2 KB · Views: 906

Trollvottel

never aging title
Reaction score
when it was a cute living bear, the beast smoked and now the smoke goes up into the air. thats my guess.

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
Here's the Hiveworkshop post on this:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=89842&prev=u=Sephiroth_VII

That other cute model called the beast, was a failure. This was what I had envisioned from the start. All it needed was a few more centurys of work.

The black flakes are intended. They look cool to me. Its like his flesh never burns off but you can still see it burning off. Test it in game, its cool.;)

O hey! here's a great idea! You could make the cute beast morph like Illidan into the DoomBeast.

bananaHUNT

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
Looks cool, nice work man! :D
Only it seems like the metal ball is very light in game, it gets dragged immediately with his foot if you know what i mean.. like it's attached to it, not chained.
Anyway i still really like it :)

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wow.. That's very well made.
One bad thing I can see is that the animations (Especially the attack) is a bit 'stiff' and the transition between animations is very bad.

Awesome though!
+Rep.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Very nice model and I don't think that the black particles in the fire look too bad ingame. It's just the screenshot that makes it look like it was an error in the making of it :p

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
Give it BloodLust then its animations are much better. Speeds it up. Ah, you mean the transition between animations are bad. I should have made a stand ready. after all attacks he reverts back to his stand anim. His Stand-2 anim is really cool tho. The flames get bigger and he shoots out fire. (like in the screeny)

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
Woah, tested it and liked it, nice model.

It make me think of the easts in Prince of persia 3. The ones that take your sand.

Theyhave an open back with sand getting out (instead of fire) and they roll on the ground once killed.

Very good job dude, nice model, i give 9/10 too!

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Animations could be better, and I don't like the black stuff comming off, but a very good model anyways! :thup:

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Damn it, it looks like the beast from Storm Riders (a Chinese movie adapted from comic) except for the chain ball. Lol... The attack animation looks a bit simple though. Don't have the 'strong swift hit' feel. Probably need to use Bloodlust to see difference though.

+R (if I can)

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
I have a question: Why not take over the Animations from the normal WC3 Bear? Since it's anmations do look smoother than the custom ones you made...

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Because they are 2 different models. The chain would be part of the lower half of the leg if it used bear animations. Besides, it really needs a fire breathing animation, or do the wc3 bears breathe fire, i never checked. If it had a stand ready it would be much better.

gameman

It's been a long, long time.
Reaction score
I just recently found this thread. this is most excellent!

The Back doesnt seem to move, my recommendation would be to have 4 bones for the back, 3 bones for each leg (3rd for the foot), 3 bones for the tail, and 2 bones for the head.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.