DotA 2 Coaching!

Whitesock

Graphics Help Zone Moderator
Reaction score
Here is your stop for DotA 2 coaching. We have several coaches available and if you would like some one-on-one coaching or even if you have questions you want answered here is the place.

Those of you coming from reddit: If you would be so kind to create an account here and then use that to post in this thread, then we will be happy to coach you!

Our current roster of coaches is:

- Wrym
-Whitesock!
-AiurHero
-Alt`
-Dr.Awkward
-Valiant Penguin

When you post your coaching please give us the timezone you reside in and also which server you play on. Also if you could let us know what you would like to learn. If you don't know what you want to learn, that's OK too, that's what we are here for! :)

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Not sure if you need any more coaches, but my services would be open. I'm an ex-DotA professional, I won a few tournies back in the day when the tri-lane strategy was just emerging as a possibility. I just recently started watching some of the professional scenes again so I'm sorta up-to-date on the meta.

Glad to see you back btw!

ganesh

Reaction score
I Would like to be coached
Reside in timezone (UTC+05:30) Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi
Any Asian Server.
From LOL , like to know everything
Steam ID shadow_knight007
Are ur Coaches Well Experienced ?

Cap.Nemo

Reaction score
How this coaching works?
Im interested, but im not looking to compete (at least not now).

Reaction score
Timezone - GMT +5.30 Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi
Server - Any Asian server or US WEST
Focus - Solo mid, Utility Heroes gameplay, more efficient last hitting, hero counter, hero strength
Steam ID - Shudbhdlol
Game - DotA 2

btw will u guyz charge for this coaching sessions??

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
The last post was in 2013 and and I don't think this ever took off seriously, so I doubt it's still anyone around for coaching.

I play occasionally, monovertex is my Steam ID, if anyone is interested in adding me.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
I coach for my college team from time to time (I've graduated and can't compete in collegiate tourneys any more. Sad days).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.