dota allstars 6.13

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
CoD= Champion Of Durance by Sud

now, 56k, most dota game I join, I NEVER hear anyone saying OWNED NOOB!!
or when I hear it, its mostly sarcastic and joke around with it for competition...
The only time some1 gets called noob, is when u really just don't do wat ur suppose to do, like going straight for a tower alone... -.-

BUT! 56k, u still have a point..
now back on topic..
.....lets stop discussing dota and have fun mapmaking...
CoD is a very fun game and so is AWA. Other AoS, I never played..

E

Evi1Be3

i really dont see the point of you guys attacking/defending DOTA or CoD here? whats the point if you guys noticed the furom its says THE HELPER.NET/World editor help zone. you want to flame DOTA go to there forum and flame it where people care about dota, you wanan flame CoD go to sud's forum. But then again why bother flaming a map???... it a waste fo time. You hate the map, fine dont play no one is forcing you to play. You hate the map, fine keep it to yourself, or share it with a friend ONLY ONCE because despite of how you much you hate a map, and HOW MUCH reasons you can come up with why that map sucks, no one is gonna stop playing the map because you hate it.

It all works in one formula:
You like chocolate = You eat chocolate
You have banana = you dont eat banana
it doesnt work like:
Your friend is addicted to drugs = you start taking drugs
your friends hate watching TV = your gonna stop watching tv too because your friend hates it.

SO as you see all the DotA fan dont really care wat you say. They are in love with DotA and despite what anyone say or even there mother they arent gonna stop playing until they have grown out of it. Every map is unique either for the good or bad. We all start off copying. You learn to drive by watching others, you learn to talk by listening to others, you learn how to use trigger, cinematics, world editor by asking others. So DotA takes 90% of there stuff from someone else and give no credit that is low. But aslong as people keeps playing and supporting it no one will care.

But hey its maps like DotA that only convince the haters we can do twice as good and make new and better map for us to enjoy ^^

phyrex1an

Staff Member and irregular helper
Reaction score
I think the reson for some (dont say most since I dont know if it is so) mapmakers dont like/hate/flame Dota is becuse it is STOLEN (at lest 99%(just a guess) of all versions is not by the original author). And if there is one thing that mapmakers dont like is the thought that someone can be so rotten that they stel a map.

Just my thought ^^

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
This should really be moved to WC Discussion, or whatever, since no one's helped the loading problem, aka the only mention the WE in this entire thread, for quite some time...

:rolleyes: Losers.

Cres

Reaction score
Actually, i just like to make you guys look at DotA from a different perspective, of course that never works ^^

@56k
You cant be Banlisted if you drop, fatal error, or disc. The banlist they use does not qualify that as "leaving" so plug pull next time :)

Also, if all your allies leave, im gonna say your screwed unless you can take all the other guys 5v1 and have some broken hero and backdoor them, and even if you can they will easily out lane you and you still will be screwed. If your allies leave in battleships tho... thats a totally different story (a player has left the game. Your empire recieves 50000 gold to divide among the remaining players...)

Battleships isnt rigged, how do you get that idea... +200% sail speed not 400, it costs 5k which could be used to buy a good ship or weapon, who cares how fast you move when they have like 10x more hp and kill you in 2 hits... 70hp/sec trust me, its not that good 1 fire arrow cannon cancels it out

@Sud
i play CoD when ever i can... i just do have anyone to host it lol

@Sargon
Is it just me or are you pissed at me or something?

Im_On_56k

Hm...
Reaction score
@56k
You cant be Banlisted if you drop, fatal error, or disc. The banlist they use does not qualify that as "leaving" so plug pull next time
Sigh you don't understand what TDA does do you? If someone leaves the game for any reason, the players shitlist the person. They are not using the banlist since anyone can add anyone to the banlist for any reason.

Also, if all your allies leave, im gonna say your screwed unless you can take all the other guys 5v1 and have some broken hero and backdoor them, and even if you can they will easily out lane you and you still will be screwed.
You have never played a 5v1 have you. I went from 3-4 to 30-4 and won in a 5v1. Its not hard with all the items and gold.

Battleships isnt rigged, how do you get that idea... +200% sail speed not 400, it costs 5k which could be used to buy a good ship or weapon, who cares how fast you move when they have like 10x more hp and kill you in 2 hits... 70hp/sec trust me, its not that good 1 fire arrow cannon cancels it out
You do realise half of the weapons in battleships do about 15 damage/sec avg. And the ones that do like 200 sec, have 5 sec cooldown.

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
hmmm another thread that didnt have anything to do w/ dota being "bad/good" turned to "does it suck/ its awsom"... o well theres always fun to read ;)
and one laast thing sud where is your forum? is it on Th of a diff site cause i got alot of questions for Cod.

Cres

Reaction score
@56k
The only time i play 5v1 is when we lost 2 rax and the other heroes are stacked

1st time (5.84b)
Razor-
eye
mkb
burzia
threads
eaglehorn
quarter staff

got owned by drow and vengful...

2nd time (6.12b)
Juggernaut
Y&S
Butterfly
MKB
threads
wraith band x2

got owned by axe with butterfly and divine...(he was stacked from a leaver)

Your team isnt supposed to leave before you are screwed over... i dont play 5v1 anymore since i know im gonna lose

You havent played battleships a lot have you, i suggest you play 1.187 PRO before saying it sucks and it has shitty IMBA weapons

DM Cross

Reaction score
Ownz0r said:
dota owns you n00b!!

Oh yeah, people are seriously going to respect this person, alright.

Personally, I don't care.

Don't play DotA.

Don't want to.

But for the love of the beautiful art that is debating, would you give us a less dumbass-ed response then this little slice of "brilliance"?!

F

-fool-

56k you must realize only a SMALL AMOUNT of people actually banlist. if you went and joined a game right now at random there probably wont be a banlister in there. (i host my own all the time so i dont deal with that)

6.13 is good patch but didnt fix any broken heros like visage (they said they were going to fix but cut it out.. if you want to go wicked sick on anyone pick visge becasue its the most overpowered hero ever).

overall i dont see much different in 6.13..

DM Cross

Reaction score
-fool- said:
you must realize only a SMALL AMOUNT of people actually banlist.

TDA is the clan/group of people/fanatics/cultists who created the banlist, right?

Naturally, you'd assume THEY use it.

Hopefully, TDA is a SMALL AMOUNT, as you put it, of the total Bnet society.

Otherwise, you "rule-breaking noobs" who play DotA are all really screwed, huh?

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
Im not here to fight over dota...
I dont give a flying rats --- over dota...
This thread is funny but im not here for that...
You insult dota i say OMFG ROFLMAO...
but when you piss with battleships its to far...

I dont play pro versions much and i dont play battleships much at all becuase it fell to horrid games like DOTD which are copies of NOTD. But i know one thing versions before and im willing to bet after final ARE NOT RIGGED there is nothing rigged in battleships (btw its called final for a fricking reason... geese)

So your team leaves... o shiz retarded morans gg guys
You get lucky and gain mabey 100 extra gold... and? big deal i win by useing skill. You think there isnt skill involved? think aging... how do you get around enemys? how does the trader get to the pig farm past massive crazy blackpearl+laser fantics? by dogeing with carefull cooldown+mana conservation, and with a exelecnt knowleagde of the fact that light teleporter OWNS goblin sail

hobo218

Meh
Reaction score
ya' know....if you think about it...6.13 is only what...1.7megs...and it has a billion regions....doesnt add up...

DM Cross

Reaction score
hobo218 said:
ya' know....if you think about it...6.13 is only what...1.7megs...and it has a billion regions....doesnt add up...

It's probably been optimized to the max, and the regions may not actually DO anything except lag anyone trying to open it.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Regions have nothing to do with lag or space. I could have 10,000 regions and it wouldn't affect map size by that much.

Alexander said:
It's probably been optimized to the max, and the regions may not actually DO anything except lag anyone trying to open it.

If it was "optimized to the max", then it would be 50% less laggier. I mean c'mon, they have 5 different GUI triggers just for Butcher's Meta Hook.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.