dota allstars 6.13

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
im pretty sure IceFrog has a good comp..

but anyways u can prolly paste 10 at a time and save up a lot of time to make uhmm what number 100,000,000? lol

Vexorian

Why no custom sig?
Reaction score
Wc3 map Optimizer 3.3's "Make world editor Crash" feature added a bogus war3map.w3r file that made the world editor go crazy loading thousands of rects.

That wasn't included in next versions cause I found other ways to make it crash

F

-fool-

yea if you guys want to go try it out use the first edition og 3.3 optonizer, and use make we crash, and it loads over 1 million regions. i used it to protect my map and tried to open it to see what would happen and i tought it was pretty cool.

btw - 6.13 is sooooooooo buggy.
tauren, anti mage both get 40% more xp than other heros. a lot of icons are broken. many other things are now broken that used to be fixed.. very bad patch. if you want to mess around with it go play magina and get to level 20 when everyone else is lvl 10 and you will see what i mean.

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
I'd like to mention something.
1) someone should create a different cool map called DOTA (Demonic Oranges that are, or something like that) and have 30 bots host it 24/7
2) Is it still in beta? why can't they just balence the crap, and just RELEASE IT!!!!!!!!! MAKE UP YOUR MIND STUPID DOTA PEOPLE!!!! *flips out and gnaws off own theigh*
3) dota has too many heros, and no unique skins, witch shows lack of effort (sorry about typos, me brain stops working around 8...)
4) lets play Viewtiful Joe 2 instead, its awesome
5) I can't find my Warcraft disk! gah!
6) this is getting off topic, isn't it?

to sum up, enmity campeign and ToB (also stands for Tournement of Bands) are the two best AoEs out there. I don't know about the others because of lack of hosting and lack of friends online... :(

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
demonic oranges that are lol :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.