Status
Not open for further replies.

decored

Reaction score
With all the various bugs and postponed map release will dota decline

Sorry, I dont know know that dota threads are forbidden

Aedes

Reaction score
die? dota? i don't think so. with billions of supporters and professional leagues. i don't think that dota will come to an end. :thup:

decored

Reaction score
Just wondering wiill it decrease its popularity u know. Changing Ai map mapker and all the serious bugs. I don't know that dota threads are closed here and there. I search the sites for dota and find that out after posting

decored

Reaction score
I wish some big gaming companies like Ubisoft Or activision would create it.That would be nice specially if it can have a LAN.

mapguy

Reaction score
Dota will not die because a lot of narrow minded assholes thinks this is the best game ever (some of those jerks even think Dota is a game, they refuse to agree when I say to them that this is a map inside another game).

Andyoyo

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Its been dieing for several months now, the competitive scene was first to go. League of Legends is a good replacement; I love seeing the variety of custom maps out now, despite the fact that the auto hosting bots can get annoying. At least on US West.

decored

Reaction score
I wish they made Hon or LOL free and available within ASIA. If they make it free-no subscription, I bet there are many who are willing to shift to it.

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Dude the LAN version is old and is cracked and the new version is retailed I don't know if it is even available in my place

Eh. I just read that it was free. I didn't research it into depth.

mapguy

Reaction score
Dota makes sucess by the same reason some POP books and music makes sucess. They just come beeing simple and easy to understand, so, the average people (whos stupid) understands the game, books and musics, and then, they like it.
In other words, Dota makes sucess because this is a simple game!
You just have to learn:
- How to give last hit (humans are greedy, so, they like it)
- How to buy the right items (humans like to search on the net for good builts).
- How to use 2 or 3 active spells, since all heroes have the same combo you just have to play the same way lots and lots of times (humans like things that simple, so, they don't use their brains, they only keep using the same combo forever, the heroes almost play by themselves).

what I'm trying to say is, Dota makes sucess around the average people because Dota is not a game full of well made custom spells, awesome systems and else, Dota uses the sabe gameplay as blizzard set to warcraft. Which means, Dota is just a Regular Game where you control one hero. People like eskeleton king but none of his spells are custom! People loves drow ranger and her also has NO CUSTOM SPELLS! Invoker is awesome, but I never see someone playing with him because Dota players thinks he's too hard to use. The point is, Dota is not a good game, it only calls the attention of those who are the greatest group of humans on earth, the group of retards.

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
^
wrong.

DotA is very hard for new players, because it has 90+ heroes, 100+ items and 350+ different spells

it takes a long time to become a skilled player

also, your logic about a game being good if it has cool custom spells is also wrong

it's good if it's gameplay is good

that's why ppl like DotA

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.