TD DotA Tower Defense

PureOwnage

Minecraft Server OP, Inactive.
Reaction score
You forgot Clockwerk Goblin in this map. One of the most gayest heroes in DotA. :p

WarLuvr3393

Hmmm...too many things to play (WoW, COD4, WC3)
Reaction score
flare said:
Won't that be liable to cause unit pathing to fail miserably? Or do you have something in mind to save me the bother of trying to correct the pathing

If you don't order the unit to "Stop", shouldn't they resume what they were doing if they managed to stay alive?

PureOwnage said:
You forgot Clockwerk Goblin in this map. One of the most gayest heroes in DotA.

We're currently not featuring ALL the heroes in the game. That will take months to complete. :p

PureOwnage

Minecraft Server OP, Inactive.
Reaction score
Well GL on your map and be sure to ignore people saying that this map sucks and the real DotA rocks. :D :thup:

WarLuvr3393

Reaction score
PureOwnage said:
Well GL on your map and be sure to ignore people saying that this map sucks and the real DotA rocks.

I really don't see how this helps the map at all - saying that it sucks? If you weren't so ignorant, you'd know that DotA is an AoS and this is going to be a TD so how can the "real" DotA be better if this is a different genre and not an imitation.

Flare said:
Reverse Polarity stuns, right? And orders are lost during a stun, I think.

I don't believe that orders are lost during a stun but I'll be sure to test that later. And yes, Reverse Polarity is a stun.

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
I really don't see how this helps the map at all - saying that it sucks? If you weren't so ignorant, you'd know that DotA is an AoS and this is going to be a TD so how can the "real" DotA be better if this is a different genre and not an imitation.

I don't think he's trying to say that the map sucks/is going to suck
Well GL on your map and be sure to ignore people saying that this map sucks and the real DotA rocks.

From that, I assume he means "Don't pay attention to people who post, saying that the map is going to suck"

WarLuvr3393

Reaction score
I don't think he's trying to say that the map sucks/is going to suck

From that, I assume he means "Don't pay attention to people who post, saying that the map is going to suck"

Well the way he worded it, the way I see it, made it look like he was saying that people will say "This map sucks, the real DotA is better."

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
I don't believe that orders are lost during a stun but I'll be sure to test that later.

No it doesn't, stun will just stop creeps from walking/attacking/patroling, when they come back, it is like coma, you don't think about what happened when in coma but you think about what happened before (in that case, you were walking/attacking/patroling).

You get it (i like to give exemples :/)

jnZ

I
Reaction score
dota is just like world of warcraft - just because there are so many people who love it, there are also really many people who hate it only because ppl like it.

WarLuvr3393

Reaction score
dota is just like world of warcraft - just because there are so many people who love it, there are also really many people who hate it only because ppl like it.

Very true. :)

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score
If you still need people to do some coding I could make a spell or two (yes I know JASS and I guess that means that I can code too). I'm yet another one of those sad people who bought Warcraft 3 for DotA, and I've been playing it for quite a while.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.