Dota without AI

Volkof

Reaction score
Hi guys, I downloaded this dota map (DotA Allstars v6.41) form getdota.com that is suppose to have AI(Its a zip file).
I did set players as computer b4 game start, but no computer heros appear during gameplay :confused:

Is it because i must type something or AI will only appear if u play online.

Thks in advance

risen_jihad

Reaction score
You actually need to download an additional file so that the computers will play. They won't play near as well as any human, but they will make attempts.

The default versions don't include the AI because it is extra files that only a few will use.

Volkof

Reaction score
What is this additional file that u r refering to?
So where do i download a dota map with AI? :)

risen_jihad

Reaction score
I'm currently at a computer (at school) that is filtered via websense. Once I get home I can look into it, so give me 6-7 hours. Try going to dota-allstars.com and searching there forums. Use the search tool using "dota ai"

Not sure if it helps, but it's all I can muster for now.

OK, here it is: http://forums.dota-allstars.com/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=40587

according to the chat I've read, the one working for 6.41 is in development and not ready yet. This is the closest I could find. Not sure if you NEED to register to download it. I don't think you do, because it is a direct link to the file itself.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.