Do You Hate DOTA?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

U are a noob

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Sargon said:
I think that Ryoko was also refering primarily to items, not abilities.
all right i really need to know what you guys called balacned.
cuz you starting to confuse me.
how can ryoko say that its primarily items when he sadi that a NAKED ....
i think he is saying that the heros are unblanced
Alexander said:
Oh, well... That, too. Items hold abilities, don't they? :D

Naw, that was just a corny way to make me seem right. Well, I'm not WRONG, but if the topic was items, not hero abilities, then I'm talking about the wrong topic...

Anyway, the same thing DOES apply for items. Items may have certain effects on certain TYPES of heroes (like maybe some Demon Hunter tool that affects ALL demonic heroes) but to have an item target one specific hero is, of course, unbalanced.
ok now we talking about items?
this is what sargon told me what you were saying:
Code:
veryfroggy14: that if you need a special bunch of items
veryfroggy14: jsut to be able to beat a hero
veryfroggy14: that hearo is imba
well many heros are imba then right? you cant beat a balde master if you dont have dust of appearance right?

plus what is wrong with need ing to have speical items to beat a hero?
you may be weak to one person but strong to another isnt that balanced?

U are a noob

Reaction score
i knew it whould come to this can some one jsut delete this thread cuase people are starting to -rep with no comment what so ever. i mean delete it not just close it.i guess its like with white hawk told me only aceheart sargon and whitehawk are mild mannered.

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Sargon said:
I think that Ryoko was also refering primarily to items, not abilities.

Naw its just Naix has Avatar, which makes him SPELL IMMUNE

And he has slow poison, so you can't run, a speed increase, and life gain.

This means, the 40 heroes that are CASTERS and intel based, are fucked.

Now how fucking fair is that?

And OH, YOU CAN BUY LOTHARS to wind walk away from him?

GUESS WHAT? LOTHARS is agil based $3000 item. GREAT for a caster to waste all his money on. Sigh.

The spirit breaker gets a 'chance' to 'push' your hero around.

While it does, your not allowed to cast. Although they claim is 25%, it happens 3-4 attacks in a row, and your dead.

He also has speed increase, so you can't get away. Cant cast, cant run, fucking great.

U are a noob

Reaction score
SD_Ryoko said:
Naw its just Naix has Avatar, which makes him SPELL IMMUNE

And he has slow poison, so you can't run, a speed increase, and life gain.

This means, the 40 heroes that are CASTERS and intel based, are fucked.

Now how fucking fair is that?

And OH, YOU CAN BUY LOTHARS to wind walk away from him?

GUESS WHAT? LOTHARS is agil based $3000 item. GREAT for a caster to waste all his money on. Sigh.

The spirit breaker gets a 'chance' to 'push' your hero around.

While it does, your not allowed to cast. Although they claim is 25%, it happens 3-4 attacks in a row, and your dead.

He also has speed increase, so you can't get away. Cant cast, cant run, fucking great.
it may seem like alot of bashes cuz he proably got fast attacks speed.
and for the niax thing y dont you just askyou team if you can switch lanes?
And y cant you just get items to beat a hero i dont get it? those item may cost alot i petty much alot but when you got them you own.

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
uareanoob said:
it may seem like alot of bashes cuz he proably got fast attacks speed.
and for the niax thing y dont you just askyou team if you can switch lanes?

Why dont they just balance him?

"Switch lanes" is a joke after level 8 or so. Everyone goes wherever lane needs help. The minute you go solo, naix will find and hunt you.

U are a noob

Reaction score
SD_Ryoko said:
Why dont they just balance him?

"Switch lanes" is a joke after level 8 or so. Everyone goes wherever lane needs help. The minute you go solo, naix will find and hunt you.
so then gank his ass death he wanna play like that full team push mid and if yall got caster cast a spell wait for avatar run then when off kil him. and is niax and spirt break only unblanced herosif so report it to dota.com.

U are a noob

Reaction score
SD_Ryoko said:

Nope. Dont post it there. 80% of them play Naix, and the LOVE it. Of course. Its noob, its easy, and its hear to stay. You will get flamed. They will post 30 flames on you. Thats how allstars works.
i know well thats just tough luck. i know how to niax. and it dont seem that hard
by the way how come i cant see you in the "WHOs ONLINE" thing?

and IM_ON_56K why did you -rep me and give no comment?

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
No text.

Attachments

• rykorules.jpg
    rykorules.jpg
    409.5 KB · Views: 305
M

morxel

im not much of a fan of dota.. but i do play occasionally.. but i think its just because dota players just dont wanna try any new maps (no offence to the ones that do) but if we had people trying new maps... who knows maybe there would be more selection of maps than just dota... *scrolls down list in wc3*

>Dota (COME QUICK)
>DoTa..i pwnz0r u
>Dota alstars 2.1 join
>Dota
... etc.. theres gotta be more!!! :eek:

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
lol wtf Ryoko, lvl 11, and your not even fountain camping...wait you used his ulti, didn't you?

Sargon

Reaction score
uareanoob said:
damn but can some one answer why i got -rep?

If you want to know why you got negative reputation, ask the person who gave it to you. The best way to do this is in private messages, not on the open forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Here is another comfort food favorite - Million Dollar Casserole - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-million-dollar-casserole.193614/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.