Double Unit Group Actions with One Leak Removing Action?

nardretor

Reaction score
i have a trigger... which has two unit group actions that base in one variable. I want to remove the leak... with the custom script thingy...

should i make two custom script actions to remove the leak on the two unit group actions? or by putting one custom script action, the leak will be removed totally?

Hellohihi

Reaction score
i have a trigger... which has two unit group actions that base in one variable. I want to remove the leak... with the custom script thingy...

should i make two custom script actions to remove the leak on the two unit group actions? or by putting one custom script action, the leak will be removed totally?

Post ur trigger.

nardretor

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Unit - Replace (Triggering unit) with a Master of Death (Dragon Form) using The old unit's relative life and mana
    • Set Temp_Dragonarth = (Units in (Playable map area) matching ((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to Master of Death (Dragon Form)))
    • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Temp_Dragonarth and do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • Unit - Set life of (Picked unit) to ((Life of (Picked unit)) + 400.00)
    • Wait 35.00 seconds
      • Loop - Actions
        • Unit - Replace (Picked unit) with a Master of Death using The old unit's relative life and mana

then i'll just put the custom script that will remove the leak...

Hellohihi

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Unit - Replace (Triggering unit) with a Master of Death (Dragon Form) using The old unit's relative life and mana
    • Set Temp_Dragonarth = (Units in (Playable map area) matching ((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to Master of Death (Dragon Form)))
      • Loop - Actions
        • Unit - Set life of (Picked unit) to ((Life of (Picked unit)) + 400.00)
    • Wait 35.00 seconds
      • Loop - Actions
        • Unit - Replace (Picked unit) with a Master of Death using The old unit's relative life and mana
    • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(Temp_Dragonarth)

Fixed.

However, do note that it is not MUI.

nardretor

Reaction score
the trigger is so long and hard to understand as it is a somekinda ability-based trigger. so... just to ensure... even there are many unit group actions that base on one variable, one leak removing action fir that variable is fine?

X.Terror.X

Reaction score
why dont u make the varible array? or does it bug up the varible?
its hard to say without knowing most triggers

i suggest try makign it array and use diffrent number for each trigger
i dont know if Mui works on unit group by this ....
thats about making the global varible local if u dont know what it is.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.