Dr. Strangelove

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Did somebody of you watch this movie from 1964?
It really is a great movie i have to say, i just watched it today and i think its a must see.

For anybody interested, here is a link where you can also watch it for free online.
-link removed by administration-

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
No, I haven't seen It. Well, what kind of movie is it? A comedy or what?

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
It is an anti-war movie i guess. You could say its a dark comedy, but its not like there are many jokes in the movie or slapstick.
The Plot goes somewhat like this:
In the cold war an american general goes crazy and orders his entire fleet of bombers to drop nuclear bombs over russia. But the russian government has installed an automatic dooms day device which will destroy all mankind if any russian city is to be attacked ever.
So the american president and the russian military have to work together to stop the crazy general and his troops of carrying out the order.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Well, sounds VERY insane movie. But why did they call it "Dr. Strangelove?"

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
A stone cold classic, my second favourite film of all time (behind Bladerunner). It contains some outstanding performances, helped in part by the fact that apparently, none of the actors knew they were supposed to be in a comedy. The scene in which Major Kong details the contents of the bomber crew's survival kit is still one of the most surreal moments in film :D

Just a point though... I'm pretty sure anywhere you can watch it online for free is *not* legal, and therefore kind of against the rules of this forum, no?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.